Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

how much gold would you be willing to pay for a good old Raid tournament ?

would you pay gold to enter a good pay out tournament?

• Total voters

MR.Gautbands

lets face it they are after our money, the sad part is that they dont know how to get it besides forcing us and making the game harder. but how about a good old raid tournament where the payout was in the millions and with guerilla tickets plus the sicario upgrade parts.? how much would u pay to enter a tournament with and insteresting reward payout, a fair and sufficient reward payout like the first few raids had? i say 150 gold per participants.. considering that the ones now are useless but free. what u say FTX?

Marv

Banned
Nex e
lets face it they are after our money, the sad part is that they dont know how to get it besides forcing us and making the game harder. but how about a good old raid tournament where the payout was in the millions and with guerilla tickets plus the sicario upgrade parts.? how much would u pay to enter a tournament with and insteresting reward payout, a fair and sufficient reward payout like the first few raids had? i say 150 gold per participants.. considering that the ones now are useless but free. what u say FTX?
Ftx says next event you have to pay 1000 gold to enter the event.
Rss are even lower but there are geurilla tickets

PUZZLE

Nex e

Ftx says next event you have to pay 1000 gold to enter the event.
Rss are even lower but there are geurilla tickets
I won't spend. Game is fading. Not worth spending more money. I spent enough. Now I can defeat all my enemies on my map. I better start any new game

PUZZLE

I do not plan to pass lvl 48. It's more then enough for me

EgregiousParagon.

I am 46, see little point of spending. Game became monotonic. I am perfectly content with staying 46 -48 forever. If the game offers 50% off resources to upgrade I will do them .. but no more gold. Same here : gorilla boost do very little for me as I can not get enough resources by attacking opponents.

Last edited:

LAGRIMA

jajaja just wait into you reach level 50 and up you not gonna be level 48 forever