Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I did not receive the Reward / fyber

panu94

Hi.
Over a month ago I finished the offer of Guns of Glory (reach level 12 Castle in 21 days). I completed the offer in one day. After 72 hours without a reward, I reported to the game support and presented my problem. Julia from Tilting Point contacted me, I explained what was going on again and, at her request, I sent her all: proofs (screenshots in Guns of Glory with the username, linked google and facebook account as in narcos, castle level screen (12) and id guns of glory), screenshots (screen with narcosID, fyberID, offers with the exact amount of gold, task content, etc.)

Julia wrote back saying that I must to "Report an offer". I did it and Peter Wilson from Fyber sent me the "ticket number". I took a screen of the message with the ticket number and sender and then sent it back to Julia who replied:
"Hello!
We've already asked Fyber to check your request and they informed us that you should wait until the advertiser verifies your request.
Unfortunately, we can't explain what their emails mean. Please, if you don't receive a reward in a week, create a new help request for our team and we'll try to get new information.
Thank you for your understanding!

Julia - Tilting Point Customer Service"

It's been 8 days and I still haven't received the award, so as Julia told me to create a new help request, I explained the problem again and added an email screen in which Julia told me to re-write support if I didn't receive the award within a week. Two days later, Daria from Tilting Point wrote to me:
"Thanks for getting back to us!
We will only be able to contact Fyber customer service team a second time for a re-check. Would you like us to do so?
For that purpose, could you resend the following, please:
- Fyber ticket ID (will be shown in the email subject)
- last response you received within that ticket email thread
- your Fyber user ID (can be found in the bottom of your Free Gold window
Thanks!

Daria - Tilting Point Customer Service
I replied that I would like her to help me find out what is wrong with my prize and why I have not received it yet and added all the same proofs and screenshots that I sent to Julia. I didn't get any answers from anyone, neither from Julia nor from Daria, and I tried to write to both of them again, despite this silence. I tried to contact Fyber support, but they didn't answer me either.

I would like to add that before the Guns of Glory offer I made only one Pet Masters offer and I got the reward immediately after completing the task. While waiting for the award from Guns of Glory, I made another Coin Masters offer and I received the reward immediately. A few days ago, a colleague from the cartel completed the Guns of Glory offer and got the reward right away, and I'm waiting until today.

So far I have not received an award or an answer from anyone despite many inquiries.

What is going on?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @panu94. My sincere apologies for the wait. Our team is short-staffed at the moment and the holidays always make things a little trickier with any team.

THANK YOU very much for providing all the information requested to both Fyber and our support team. I've connected with Julia and Daria, and hopefully one of them will be reaching out to you soon.