Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I predict...

Cruzzer

I predict that there will be another D-Block sighting later today. He likes to wait until Chase is gone for the weekend so he can get a whole weekend of complaining in. :D

He and the Coke Tyrants are back at war with Southern Boyz again right now and I got to no deploy his base despite him have Ground Defense x2. ;) We all know how much the no deploy strategy drives him crazy. So I'm sure he'll want to come onto the boards and tell me how awful I am (in addition to some other choice words that will get him banned again on Monday morning). He'll also make sure to point out that he actually deployed troops on my base and that he demolished my base with all buildings down before finishing off the finca. And for that, I will give him some credit. He's actually using fuegos at a level that fuegos are kind of hard to use.

I also predict that Southern Boyz will win this war. Although not quite as convincingly as last time. Last time we had a perfect war with no failed attacks. This time, it will be much closer.

flow

I predict that there will be another D-Block sighting later today. He likes to wait until Chase is gone for the weekend so he can get a whole weekend of complaining in. :D

He and the Coke Tyrants are back at war with Southern Boyz again right now and I got to no deploy his base despite him have Ground Defense x2. ;) We all know how much the no deploy strategy drives him crazy. So I'm sure he'll want to come onto the boards and tell me how awful I am (in addition to some other choice words that will get him banned again on Monday morning). He'll also make sure to point out that he actually deployed troops on my base and that he demolished my base with all buildings down before finishing off the finca. And for that, I will give him some credit. He's actually using fuegos at a level that fuegos are kind of hard to use.

I also predict that Southern Boyz will win this war. Although not quite as convincingly as last time. Last time we had a perfect war with no failed attacks. This time, it will be much closer.[/QUOTE

Lol, your mates had there problems with my second account luis

Cruzzer

I have 4 succesfull defences this war
Are you the level 47 guy? I will say that you had a nice looking base for a 47. Lots of hidden stuff. My guys lack of patience got the better of them and a couple guys attacked and lost when they shouldn't have.

It was a good war though. Much closer than last time. Enjoy the ceasefire. Hope you guys are able to regroup and become stronger for next time.

TRL82

Yeah I agree they are a better cartel then they were last time we were matched. But until next time.

TRL82

Lol. Yeah. How's it been going. Are you still with Turf Hogs.

lobsterboy

How do u get the writing on the bottom of ur page that says when u started? Would like to put something on my messages cheers mate
Click your account at the top of the page and select signature. You can put whatever you want in your signature.