Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ideas anyone??

GHI1968

Hi. I am capo for Scurvy Dogs UK cartel. One of our members has had a problem for a couple of days. When he starts the game it doesn't seem to fully load. He has shadowed areas and can't get all the way into the game. Have attached a screenshot and hope someone can help. He has deleted and reinstalled the game. It happens on wifi and 4g.

Attachments

Master B

It's a bug for his account in the system.. There are a lot of bugs now. I saw that one player has RL in his base layout, but the RL is unable to attack because it's only dust... xd
Some of them cannot even connect to the game.. It will be a day or two. Then they will fix it I hope. Your friend doesn't have to contact SUPPORT because they won't answer to him. They are too busy and focused on fixing this new update

GHI1968

It's a bug for his account in the system.. There are a lot of bugs now. I saw that one player has RL in his base layout, but the RL is unable to attack because it's only dust... xd
Some of them cannot even connect to the game.. It will be a day or two. Then they will fix it I hope. Your friend doesn't have to contact SUPPORT because they won't answer to him. They are too busy and focused on fixing this new update
Thanks for that, Will pass it on.