Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ideas etc.

Hazard503

Ok so i usually dont bother with feedback etc. Even though i am VERY well versed in gaming in general and very much so in app games nowadays lol..
Well I play with my family and we enjoy the game so i figured i would add a few ideas / suggestions especially with my overflow of card points.
So first off like with the characters event u did i do like how u can still use them to go on runs etc. Makes it still very useful and not a waste of time, money, and grinding.
But im running into something with this new cards event, it seems its hard enough to get a red pack but then u get multiples of already finished lower sets and those cards are IN MY CASE almost dead,
Because i have over 4000 of the tokens u get for acquiring cards u already have copies of and yes i like that u can exchange them for spins like the character runs but even using the 3 hour ones all day and then a 8 hr at night i still have over 4000 lol ...o highly suggest either during the event currently running or after it ends you guys allow us to i dont know maybe trade those excess tokens in for wheel spins, or even packs including red ones to try to finish set's, or maybe even for specific harder to get cards for sets, example ive been waiting on sniper Carol to finish a set now it seems like FOREVER LOL while getting multiple the king cards lol.
Anyways and ive noticed LOTS of areas on certain games where the mechanics can be improved a little to balance it out, example i find myself playing only certain games due to obvious noticable ( to me ) games that plain just dont pay out even on wins or triggering the various mini games which are very fun to be honest.
Anyways i have TONS more insight of your intrested im willing to discuss a little more :) i honestly dont know why i haven't ventured into helping develop or improve a app game yet because i feel i honestly could bring a TON to the table if i did.

Krimsingoste

I think making some blue cards harder to get then the red ones is definitely something they need to look into! I think trading for hard to fin cards would definatly help! Even though they have greatly lowered the amount of card packs I find while spinning , I still remain over 10,000 points at all times. But i have 3 or 4 blu cards that are the only reason i havent fi wished 3 and 4 start groupings. That's not really fair, seeing as their blue(common) cards! Also they need to find a way to make credit last longer! I can burn through 1b credits in 30 minutes with the new game! -- is that?

Last edited by a moderator:

slide_x

I'm having trouble getting 2 or 3 star blue cards too. I've given up on trying to get the 5 star red cards. Dont have enough coins and even if I did it'll just get wasted because its so hard to complete the levels. Some option to purchase some cards red,gold or blue would be nice.