Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Installing iTools (Getting kicked in middle of attacks)

Chino

Has anyone successfully downloaded iTools? Support needs me to send phone logs as well to investigate getting kicked back to home screen during regular attacks and war attacks. I'm not vulnerable when this happens. However, the link that was sent is full of pop ups and bad website links. Finally found a good link to install package on the site but my Norton anti-virus will not let me download the install package it was deemed unsafe. Trying to prove that I loose cash to attack, loose cash to reinforce troops, wait for sicarios to heal, etc.

Maniakbn96

Has anyone successfully downloaded iTools? Support needs me to send phone logs as well to investigate getting kicked back to home screen during regular attacks and war attacks. I'm not vulnerable when this happens. However, the link that was sent is full of pop ups and bad website links. Finally found a good link to install package on the site but my Norton anti-virus will not let me download the install package it was deemed unsafe. Trying to prove that I loose cash to attack, loose cash to reinforce troops, wait for sicarios to heal, etc.
Hey chino...
You do not need it anymore. You can send logs directly from game.
Click settings and then you see the button to send logs

Maniakbn96

Sorry my fault....
thought game logs, not phone logs
Sorry

I do following before i start an attack in war for example... do not know, if that is realy the reason for no glitch since I do that or if it is just luck :)

1.Close all apps in background.
2.Delete safari website datas
3.phone is switched on more than 24h, restart.
4.only attacking if in am in wifi or have LTE
5. make sure, iPhone does not make backup or if in wifi make sure there is nothing online making a backup or upload things in clouds
6.open only the game, attack 1-2 targets on map to try
7.attack

But like I said, to absolutly not know if that is the reason I got no glitch or if it is just luck

Last edited:

Chino

Thanks for trying to help out Maniak I'll try those steps when attacking. Just frustrating that sending game logs and screenshots isn't enough. Support needs to understand that trying to replace all troops costs over 400K for some players. And one of those glitches cost us a victory against you guys last month. If you remember the draw war.

Maniakbn96

Thanks for trying to help out Maniak I'll try those steps when attacking. Just frustrating that sending game logs and screenshots isn't enough. Support needs to understand that trying to replace all troops costs over 400K for some players. And one of those glitches cost us a victory against you guys last month. If you remember the draw war.
Remember the draw yes...
Another question, in our last war we also had a guy... glitch at second Attack...
So loose... but new thing was, he also lost his 3 attack or better I say, he was not able to do 3 Attack. you have had something like that also?

Chino

Remember the draw yes...
Another question, in our last war we also had a guy... glitch at second Attack...
So loose... but new thing was, he also lost his 3 attack or better I say, he was not able to do 3 Attack. you have had something like that also?
Have not seen that happen yet so that is a new one but we've also had members unable to utilize attacks in war when attacking near the end like say within 5 minutes of war ending. Support one time even replied to one of the war glitches that they found no error in the game logs but I also provided a screenshot of the attack that shows no enemy name...smh

For my war attacks I do it in airplane mode and strong wifi connection, no other apps/backups, and attack at least 1 target. Hoping those additional steps you do will help. This glitch doesn't happen often but frequently enough that it is an issue.