Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IOS update?!?

Dan

I'm on ios10.3.1, no issues playing with latest update. How to tell if it's Apple or FTX issue?

Ridin Dirty

I'm on ios10.3.1, no issues playing with latest update. How to tell if it's Apple or FTX issue?
We got four iPhones, the two with 10.3.2 don't play but the ones with 10.3.1 play fine. It's the game, the it's not compatible yet with the new iOS yet.

Don Marco

Banned
Yup i havnt been able to play on my iphone since yesterday @Chase - FTX Games and still cant thanks alot probaly got raid like 100 times already
Well, only 10 raids a day can affect you. After that, you don't lose any more resources. So, if you were hit 100 times, 90 of them don't matter:)
yeah but my medal count is 1,180 so im dropping for sure and i dont wanna hear oh medals dont do anything cuz i love my medal count and idc if you guys do or not i do

CRABNUTZ

yeah but my medal count is 1,180 so im dropping for sure and i dont wanna hear oh medals dont do anything cuz i love my medal count and idc if you guys do or not i do
I love every single one of my 1700+ medals. You'll be able to get them back, so it's not the end of the world!

Ridin Dirty

Oh dam, then yeah FTX get the update approved from app store for this man! Or next time game developers are told ahead of time about iOS update releases and get a update approved by at least the same day. ;)