Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is the roulette rigged?

Spilli

Really sick of it! 3 Reapers, 1 bailey, 3x 15.000 xp, few helmets, few GD lvl 3..WTF! What a scam..

chalk

only played 2 roulets, first time got 40 contracts for poison and a 5 star Sebastian, only gold i spent was to spin a last time with a few remaning chips.

2nd time started annoying with the Sicario Miguel appearing 5 times out of the 7 changes i made to the roulete. Ended up with a Butcher that i did not get and the rest of the roullet bellow avarage gifts. What annoyed me is that I had a perfect roullet to play, the worst prizes were 15 5k platas and 1 lvl3 skill, the rest were die, gold, blue star ,contracts of a good sicario whom i cant remember, BUT because for the 4th time appeared another Miguel and I felt that the game was shoving down my throat a Miguel , so I changed again the roullet.

The point is , I learned that there are roullets with no bad prizes, 1st time i also changed a bunch of times because i was only foccused on the Sicario but had good roullets, just change until one appears, but this ones do not have a 5 star sicario, only a 2 to 4 star sicario. i think there is an avarage of value for each roullet, but this is only a theory of mine, witch is worth very little because i only played it 2 times :/

Also, I'm gonna collect chips of 3 to 5 raids and only play with a huge ammount of chips, hopping this way will work better stuff, i'll update in 4 or 5 months lol :)

DDRR

Of course it is. They show you stuff you want and then you spin armor plates and useless rank 2 skills. The only people who get anything good are the ones who dump a few thousand gold into it.
And we are not pissed off? We let ftx just get away with it?

Shank

And we are not pissed off? We let ftx just get away with it?
What can we do ?

People have asked for over a year for easy and helpful updates, like a way to organize sicarios for example. Instead, FTX broke the port so it wont store war loot any longer, so people have to spend gold on shields. They've proven time and again they dont care about the players, just the money they carry around in their wallets.

DDRR

What can we do ?

People have asked for over a year for easy and helpful updates, like a way to organize sicarios for example. Instead, FTX broke the port so it wont store war loot any longer, so people have to spend gold on shields. They've proven time and again they dont care about the players, just the money they carry around in their wallets.
Yes what can we do? A lot of players like the game so much that they just buy the stuff. The poor basterds have no choice then to struggle onwards....
Ftx do not like to give to much away. Movie theatre has bugs after every update so we do not get to much gold. After a fix it will be the same after the next update.

Last edited:

DDRR

Do not call it roulette if it is rigged. This way is frustrating.
Give less but real random! This way it is stupid.

CRABNUTZ

I've found that the wheel is pretty useless until you start using gold to spin. People automatically think "100 gold per spin? F that! You're fn crazy!" However, you end up winning back most of the gold you use to spin. I've probably spun the wheel 3-400 times per roulette event, at a net cost of maybe 5000-10000 gold, the equivalent of 50-100 spins.

Every few spins you will win back some gold, and along the way hit the 1, 2, and 3 star star prizes, which end up totaling 7500 gold respectively. You'll also rack up a plethora of dice, level 3 gd or bb skills, depending on what you're trying to upgrade. Also, plenty of plata and rank 5 and 6 sicarios.

So, is it rigged? It seems as such if you're a free player. I promise though, invest some money into it and the returns are much better.

P.S.
I'm not advocating spending money. I've merely laid out the parameters that I've found to be true in my game play. So please, read my post in its entirety at least twice before anyone comes at me sideways... it might save you from looking stupid for once :)

Neon234

It's a fremium game. There should be some additional benefits to differentiate between spenders and non spenders. And it's fair.

I'm a non spender. But I spent gold to spin the wheels in the last two roullete events in hope to get gold and sicarios. Last time I wasn't successful even after spending 2000 gold (collected only from raids, leagues and chest:eek:). But this time I was!;) Its Luck.

So the roullete is definitely designed to favour both the segments of people, provided they are willing to invest!

CRABNUTZ

I only rolled 26 extra times this event because there's not really much I need. I hit 500 gold 3 times and 30 gold 4 times. So, for 980 gold I received...

2 blue Alan
5 gdIII counter skills
3 III counter skills
2 X 15 rare plata
2 X 2 helmets
2 rank 1 Ignacia
3 X 5 Victor contracts

Seems pretty reasonable to me.

chalk

It's a fremium game. There should be some additional benefits to differentiate between spenders and non spenders. And it's fair.
When you go to a bar, do you expect the waiter to be rude and make a bad job serving you because you ordered a 2 dolar cafe as opposed to the guy next to you who ordered a 200 dolar bottle of wine and is beeing attended with a smile and politness?
No matter how much a client spends we expect to be attended equaly and fairly.

At most the big spender can expect some discounts and gifts, in the case of the game big spenders should expect discount on some offers and/or free chests. but unbalacing the game bacause they spend more then others is not really a good customer service.

And in the case of roullet , how is it decided if it is like that? should the player use the roullet first with gold and then the chips, so the roullet knows the player is a spender and raise the probability for him? or are players beeing robbed for first playing the chips and then decide to spend gold and have much less oportunities with higher probability?
or, is it really ok that playing roullet with gold raises the probability and we dont even know it? i actually dont think it would be mind blowing if roulleting with gold raises probability , as long it is written clearely on the roullet rules.

but just to be clear, i dont care if it is rigged, in 2 plays i got a 5 star sebastian, 40 poison contracts, 500 gold (but spent the gold on more rollet to win the worst prizes lol).

Neon234

Hehe. That's the way things are setup by FTX!
The flaw in your example is that, there's no guarantee that the person who spends gold will always get rewards like gold and jackpots. There's equal probability to get screwed as well. Refer Hislordships experience from another thread in the forum. (Roullete rewards April 2018)

However, I feel ftx should have made these probabilities more transparent.

According to your third paragraph, May be yes, it can definitely happen. I know people who found tricks in rouellte and went on to make 30-40k gold from each roullete. It worked for their new accounts but not in their old accounts. And that bug is fixed now, else I would have shared that trick.

When you go to a bar, do you expect the waiter to be rude and make a bad job serving you because you ordered a 2 dolar cafe as opposed to the guy next to you who ordered a 200 dolar bottle of wine and is beeing attended with a smile and politness?
No matter how much a client spends we expect to be attended equaly and fairly.

At most the big spender can expect some discounts and gifts, in the case of the game big spenders should expect discount on some offers and/or free chests. but unbalacing the game bacause they spend more then others is not really a good customer service.

And in the case of roullet , how is it decided if it is like that? should the player use the roullet first with gold and then the chips, so the roullet knows the player is a spender and raise the probability for him? or are players beeing robbed for first playing the chips and then decide to spend gold and have much less oportunities with higher probability?
or, is it really ok that playing roullet with gold raises the probability and we dont even know it? i actually dont think it would be mind blowing if roulleting with gold raises probability , as long it is written clearely on the roullet rules.

but just to be clear, i dont care if it is rigged, in 2 plays i got a 5 star sebastian, 40 poison contracts, 500 gold (but spent the gold on more rollet to win the worst prizes lol).

chalk

Neon234 said:
... went on to make 30-40k gold from each roullete.…
OOH! WEE! that would be quite usefull lol

well, i had something more to say, but i can not post as it says i am posting spam lol Only using periods and comas, no extra paragraphs, no big letters, no curse, no contacts. worst part this is already third time happening.

Last edited:

UncleJimm

just to make sure that the gold spending thing are real for roullete
I did get the 1 star jackpot and a few 250-500 gold from the wheel. In total i spent 1500 gold with highlighted results :

4 blue star Alan
a 3 star Sebastian from contracts
and a lot of other crumbs

chalk

as i said before, got 5 times miguel when changing the wheel 7 times, so did my friends got miguel, so at least sicarios are not random at all.
As for the wheel it self, the problem lies on how the wheel is drawn for m4rk&ting sake, like any lucky games. It is done in a way to entice us to spin more because everything seems to have the same probability, but clearly there are things with much more probability then others, some of the pizza slice of the wheel could be bigger then the others to show that probability.
if gold helps winning more prizes it is because it allows to play more times.

Last edited: