Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is torcher worth upgrading?

PUZZLE

Need advice from guys who use torchers. I am at lvl 5 of torchers. Should I keep upgrading it or it's useless. With guerilla boosts torchers look badass but is anybody using it?
Thx in advance.

PUZZLE

Level 5 torcher took 10mln cash and 4 days that's why I am wondering should I keep upgrading it.

CRABNUTZ

Torcher with guerilla 3 is absolutely beast! Especially for taking out compound sics in higher level compounds:)

PUZZLE

Torcher with guerilla 3 is absolutely beast! Especially for taking out compound sics in higher level compounds:)
Thx crabnuts. What about players on the map? Are torchers any good against players? I have level 55-56 on my map which have 100k+ RLs?

CRABNUTZ

Everyone focuses too much on rocket launcher health. It's the damage that will get you. When I see 120k launchers and no added damage, I chuckle a bit. Anyway, back to my point... Typical launchers don't seem to affect torchers much. It's the high damage, single shot weapons that will put a quick halt to your trucks. Steer clear of piercing cannons and high level cannons, that are boosted from butchers and Sebastians.

PUZZLE

Everyone focuses too much on rocket launcher health. It's the damage that will get you. When I see 120k launchers and no added damage, I chuckle a bit. Anyway, back to my point... Typical launchers don't seem to affect torchers much. It's the high damage, single shot weapons that will put a quick halt to your trucks. Steer clear of piercing cannons and high level cannons, that are boosted from butchers and Sebastians.
Thx. The problem with torcher is speed. It's too **** slow. And if they hit by the nerve canons then it's a bummer. But I agree added demage by Butchers or Sebastians is really bad

Geoff

Seriously upgrade these things !! Especially with guerilla boost. Once you start playing round with them, they become very easy to use and I can clear a level 55+ base with max rocket launcher health and x5 reapers and x5 ground defence in less than 30 seconds :D

PUZZLE

Cool. I will switch to them. I tried many troops combo but they are dieing too many although I can beat any base on my map

PUZZLE

Thx guys for advices. Geoff it's me Anon. I been in $inaloa. Cheers bro

PUZZLE

I am just helping some of my friends. They are above 9k in medals and facing hard cartels

Lowrider9999

Does anyone know what level your attack sicario bases have to be to get a second torcher? Thanks in advance!

Thamer

Does anyone know what level your attack sicario bases have to be to get a second torcher? Thanks in advance!
If you are in Cartel that gives Camp Expansion(+2), you get the second torcher at Squad Camp("attack sicario bases") level 17.
Without a cartel with Camp Expansion, you get the second torcher at Squad Camp level 18.

Lowrider9999

If you are in Cartel that 4gives Camp Expansion(+2), you get the second torcher at Squad Camp("attack sicario bases") level 17.
Without a cartel with Camp Expansion, you get the second torcher at Squad Camp level 18.
Thank you much

Slik

Torchers are pretty universal with Flash/energy or Firebombs sicarios. Blast those shock machine guns though. Good luck

Akman

Where I'm at it's all that's used is torchers.They dont die and battles are alot less costly cause u never loose any troops unlike flacos,gordo,fuegos..etc

Trinador

From my experience torchers are crazy expensive to replace, giving you more delay between attacks. I use flacos, with both guerrilla houses and go like a champion, winning against 2 or 3 enemies and then replacing for cheap... level 66 here where you loose torchers...