Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is torcher worth upgrading?

Akman

Maybe 1 base out of 50 destroys more than 1 torcher.flacos at high level u replacing every battle unless u get a streak of baby bases.

Rachel.

From my experience torchers are crazy expensive to replace.... level 66 here where you loose torchers...
Lol maybe where you lose torchers. I go days at a time without losing one.

I see lots of people using flacos at all levels and having success but it's pretty clear that an overwhelming majority roll with torchers at the higher levels, even at the highest. There is a reason for that, lol.

Lots of ways to find success though, no doubt.

Rachel.

Last edited:

Rachel.

Everyone focuses too much on rocket launcher health. It's the damage that will get you. When I see 120k launchers and no added damage, I chuckle a bit.
So true. That little daily chuckle is good medicine though, lol....so shhhhhhh!

Hehe.

Neon234

When we launch firebombs on defense buildings and if they aren't destroyed completely (may be 5-10% health is still left) I've noticed something interesting.

Once we deploy torchers and even if they are in the medium to long range vicinity of the low health defenses, they tend to blast those buildings. I'm wondering why that happens very often as torchers attack range is short!

Can anyone explain why that happens or if I'm missing any info?

UncleJimm

When we launch firebombs on defense buildings and if they aren't destroyed completely (may be 5-10% health is still left) I've noticed something interesting.

Once we deploy torchers and even if they are in the medium to long range vicinity of the low health defenses, they tend to blast those buildings. I'm wondering why that happens very often as torchers attack range is short!

Maybe because the torcher's guerilla boost : chance to reflect a damage from attacker

Slik

0E014F2D-370B-4A62-AB51-210E2807FCAB.jpeg
CF1A5632-CF4F-4F23-BE12-6B61B3C44467.jpeg

Neon234

Thanks!

So when we launch the torchers, they should take some damage from rockets (or any) before they start going closer to defense buildings. Then it's be a plus for us. Isn't it?

Thamer

Thanks!

So when we launch the torchers, they should take some damage from rockets (or any) before they start going closer to defense buildings. Then it's be a plus for us. Isn't it?
Yes. Specially as you mentioned after Firebombing.

The higher the damage of the defense building, the more damage will be reflected.
It's more noticeable with Piercing Cannons since they cause the highest damage. So when its health is very low, it will fire at the torcher once or twice before it's blown up.

It's less noticeable with rocket launchers because most of the time RL has high health and low damage (relative to PC)

Chago

What level Torcher do you recommend and do you pair with a Torched Sicario?

ipasher

Torcher level? Sicarios? The only thing that matters with them is your skill. I started with total 4 lvl 1 torchers (my camps till I reached my lvl 45 were only lvl 13). And on my lvl 47 with 8 lvl 7 torchers I was crushing really tough lvl 62 players on war.

Now when I’m lvl 50 I can’t find an opponent that fits my fabulous torchers.

All regards go to videos of his attack given by KAMAZzz ;)

What level Torcher do you recommend and do you pair with a Torched Sicario?