Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ITS SO SIMPLE...WHY CANT THEY UNDERSTAND??

Dr.D.Fence

I was asked on my google review to post my feedback here. So I'm gonna do it now. Here is a simple list of simple things that need to be done to make this game as much fun as it was last year. Even my 2nd grade kid understands it...Please like this post if you agree. Let show the Developers what common sense we all have

1. Return cartel port back to how it used to be. War resources and event resources should be put here 1st and any extra into the regular storage's 2nd. Cartel port should be safe from raiding. nuff said

2. Fix No deploy issue. Ton of complaints on this for the past 4 months. Do something NOW! No more nonsense just get it done.

3. War matching needs some help. A lot of cartels being matched with over powered cartels

4. Event rewards....what the heck happened here? Events started out as a fantastic deal then quickly became the scourge of the game. Used to get millions of resources and spent tons of gold to speed stuff up...now we get like 25k iron to finish in top #3 where we used to get 2.5 million?? its a joke. Bring back the loot you cheap....

5. Player base resource rewards for raiding need to be the ACTUAL AMOUNT....NOT A pre set amount. How can we save 2 to 3 million iron for a decent upgrade, if all i can raid from 1 player base is 25k? Even clearing my map will not grant me the resources needed to upgrade Finca from 17 to 18. Game needs serious help here. raiding player bases would be so much more satisfying and plentiful when I know I have 4 or 5 bases resource rich bases to take down. right now its pathetic.

6. Stop with the abilities and skills. its too complicated for a phone type game and we do not have the proper instructions to teach us how this all works. Its mind boggling and I would rather have a better shot at getting a 4/5 or 5/5 talent than this stuff? Stop shooting yourselves in the foot on this one. its not working...read the forum comments.

FTX do the above things soon and you will retain players and perhaps get cashflow back before Christmas. Do it NOT and your game is gonna die. The writing is on the walls here..Wake up and smell the coffee

EgregiousParagon.

How will any of that make money for FTX and developers. Do you really think the cartel port was removed because it needed to be used for something else. It was removed so you can not save for upgrades.

> Fix No deploy issue. No more nonsense just get it done.
It is there for a reason so high $$$ players can have auto-winner button. No other game has this ridiculous feature. In addition it pays off nicely during an event. My event leader took 15 minutes to take down 25 outposts. The only possibility there - he/she was just missiling fincas.

>How can we save 2 to 3 million iron for a decent upgrade, if all i can raid from 1 player base is 25k?
They do not want you to. They want you to buy gold and pay for a shield. It is a pay to play game combined with pay to win combined with pay to defend.

>.Wake up and smell the coffee
They do not care. I predict they will release stronger sicarios or skills to defeat the skills they just introduced.

augustine

I was asked on my google review to post my feedback here. So I'm gonna do it now. Here is a simple list of simple things that need to be done to make this game as much fun as it was last year. Even my 2nd grade kid understands it...Please like this post if you agree. Let show the Developers what common sense we all have

1. Return cartel port back to how it used to be. War resources and event resources should be put here 1st and any extra into the regular storage's 2nd. Cartel port should be safe from raiding. nuff said

2. Fix No deploy issue. Ton of complaints on this for the past 4 months. Do something NOW! No more nonsense just get it done.

3. War matching needs some help. A lot of cartels being matched with over powered cartels

4. Event rewards....what the heck happened here? Events started out as a fantastic deal then quickly became the scourge of the game. Used to get millions of resources and spent tons of gold to speed stuff up...now we get like 25k iron to finish in top #3 where we used to get 2.5 million?? its a joke. Bring back the loot you cheap....

5. Player base resource rewards for raiding need to be the ACTUAL AMOUNT....NOT A pre set amount. How can we save 2 to 3 million iron for a decent upgrade, if all i can raid from 1 player base is 25k? Even clearing my map will not grant me the resources needed to upgrade Finca from 17 to 18. Game needs serious help here. raiding player bases would be so much more satisfying and plentiful when I know I have 4 or 5 bases resource rich bases to take down. right now its pathetic.

6. Stop with the abilities and skills. its too complicated for a phone type game and we do not have the proper instructions to teach us how this all works. Its mind boggling and I would rather have a better shot at getting a 4/5 or 5/5 talent than this stuff? Stop shooting yourselves in the foot on this one. its not working...read the forum comments.

FTX do the above things soon and you will retain players and perhaps get cashflow back before Christmas. Do it NOT and your game is gonna die. The writing is on the walls here..Wake up and smell the coffee
I agree with everything on here BUT, we need to figure something out with the No Deploy issue.

Keep in mind, there is A LOT of people that spent a lot of gold building a no deploy squad for whatever reasons they may have wanted. We need to 100% make these changes listed here or this game will fail but leave out #2 until we figure out a better solution because I have several hundreds of dollars tied up in that feature alone. It's bad enough I put all my money into building a Fuego squad before they nerfed them. I understand if you hate fuegos and no deploy squads but let's keep it real and estimate at least 50% of gamers are using it. Yes, the Fuegos were cranked up too much but that was half of the fun; however, I will am fine with that fact they nerfed them.

Back to the point, FTX you are making fatal mistakes and have the answers right in front of your face. Listen to your customers. Read this mans post again make some changes or close up shop because you are heading that way. Your success will last much longer if you change a few things. AND you should also make talents interchangeable between sics like you did with SKILLS

BillyBob

Banned
Great post, but I'm afraid it's a little late in the game. :(
I don't know about the big spenders that don't even read forum comments, butI do know from a personal experince that when I joined this game....4 other friends also played and bought stuff....
They have all left / un-installed / whatever ya wana call it and moved on to other games......

They won't return.
I was a CDN buying the 144.99 offers also as they were. I stopped back in May when the boats were removed as I paid to upgrade those just to have them "removed" and no means of saving.
Since then.
Why even bother going on & on........done it many times and nothing has changed...:eek:

Mike Toreno

Very important: End the No Deploy Restriction. DEPLOY, DEPLOY simple isn't it?! Restore the Cartel BOAT resource storage raid protection prior to the latest update. INCREASE RESOURCE PROTECTION to 100% RAID PROOF Bunker.

TRL82

Maybe I am a minority. But I don't mind the no deploy. For the main reason that you get such a small amount of resources when attacking a base. You have to clear your map once or twice to get enough to make a major upgrade. And if you had to deploy every single time and have to wait 30 minutes to have to rebuild, it would never get done. That would take a lot of fun out of it. I know a lot of people that have spent a lot of money on diegos driven by this.

PUZZLE

No deploy easy to fix. As it was offered 100 times or more JUST INCREASE FINCA HEALTH to certain size that no deploy becomes impossible. No need to nerf Diegos. They can be used to destroy major demage causing weapons before deployment. Easy peasy

Rdogg420kgb

Ftx chase Why did you guys nerf fuegos and scorpions and not Diego and now all the extra skills bonuses that dont make sense and no support please listen to your customers i have never seen so many upset players as of right now

Rdogg420kgb

Maybe I am a minority. But I don't mind the no deploy. For the main reason that you get such a small amount of resources when attacking a base. You have to clear your map once or twice to get enough to make a major upgrade. And if you had to deploy every single time and have to wait 30 minutes to have to rebuild, it would never get done. That would take a lot of fun out of it. I know a lot of people that have spent a lot of money on diegos driven by this.
All scorpions used to be able to take down enemy finca with no deployment in tell they got reduced

Rdogg420kgb

All they have to do is make the finca missile proof or give us back are (firebomb and health) percentage back on scorpions and fuegos so we can do it too. its only fair

zecke2

All they have to do is make the finca missile proof or give us back are (firebomb and health) percentage back on scorpions and fuegos so we can do it too. its only fair
FTX IS NOT FAIR this is fact !!
They do only things for make more money.
Its a unworthy behavior for a big company.
No and realy no constructively COMMUNICATION with the player.
Mr CHASE why you dont communicate with us and the devs ?
I will have compensation for this disaster.
The fun is gone

zecke2

Just leave and spend the money somewhere else like the majority of us did.
only before they get what they deserve.
All must know it whats going on with ftx.
Playstores,twitter facebook and forum.
Write everywhere so all will know that this game is dead and no new player step into the ftx trap.