Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It's the end of the narco world as we know it [Forta]

EgregiousParagon.

I do not understand over the board pessimistic views just because FTX released new sicario Forta in what appears to be pretty calculated move.

Disclosure: I have two squads of 5/5 diegos so I am severely effected. I do have a dated scorpions squad.

Every strategy game must have more than one way to win. Last year pretty simplistic "strategy" took over the game: over skill the Diegos and then simply missile the finca. We all knew it was not right and finally ftx released the needed sicario Forta.

Current Game strategies:
Missile Finca: counteracted with Forta and Forta Talents
Napalm Finca: most likely counteracted with yet to be released sicario
Freeze defense structures RL:counteracted with Maeve
Direct Attack: counteracted with Butchers.
[ we all know that 6 perfect butcher make it very difficult to succeed.]

Today's change effect: immediately ppl replaced one of the butcher or talents with Forta. This made a direct attack on finca at least a possibility. If anything Forta improved the game.

I believe in the future a narco player will have to seek a balance defending from Diegos, From Scorpions, energy, or direct attacks. And it will definitely improve the game. There is a great deal of pain in the short run.
I had to use 1000's of gold. In the long run this is a good improvement to game play.

It's the end of the world as we know it
It's the end of the world as we know it
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine

Bogan

Well said mate, hopefully some of these guys that are having a cry can read this and maybe see the bigger picture other then only seeing that they can't missile BB anymore.

lamaJ

But why they just introduce for missle. Why there is no firebombs. What we talked here for no deploy. Not hate diego what they created.

lamaJ

I know they will introdyce for firebomb and both counter sicario. But we talked about no deploy. Why must waiting for months if they wanna change no deploy

zecke2

But why they just introduce for missle. Why there is no firebombs. What we talked here for no deploy. Not hate diego what they created.
and thats the point ! i think Nobody Of the "crying" players are against a new sicario who will protect us from no deploy.
but this new sicario is only for missiles and thats not ok. if ftx roll out a sicario for missiles and firebombs its ok or bring out two sics one for missiles and one for firebombs it was ok too. but this is a greedy money making tactic.
and all players in big cartels have a good laugh with one more defense sic and maybe full energy and bigger squads.

EgregiousParagon.

I know they will introdyce for firebomb and both counter sicario. But we talked about no deploy. Why must waiting for months if they wanna change no deploy
Fact: they never introduced more than one sicario a week. I think FTX did really poor job communicating, relaying the issue and solutions.
They probably will wait for everyone to level forta, but this is my personal speculation.

Payers go bunkers over the changes without understanding them.

Mooney

I have spent a lot already. FTX is getting too greedy here. Might have to move on from this game. Some people spent a lot on scorpions ..some on diegos. Forta is a slap in the face to who spent a lot on diegos while the group with scorpions are smiling right now. I have a decent flashbang crew but im sure a base sic will come along with -30 flashbang so why even level them up? Before Forta the developers were doing good revenue im sure. Why not add features to make the game more enjoyable like some more ways to unload this dope than a single plane? People that started over now have the option not to build labs and we are stuck with worthless buildings to be bombed for energy. If they are not going to make the labs useful then for mercy at least give us the option to destroy them. I suggested to the developers to reward more points for damage dealt in war and raids. That was a good solution to the problem we were having. It would force deploys in both and also left the option to still use your diegos. FORTA is what we got instead.

double pownage

Its the end for diego players which is about 98% of players who cant defeat any base with forta with talents and gd5.
Unlike paying players, most people take a year to level up squads and talents and cant switch in 24 hours like payers.

Basicly ftx made everyone squads useless. If u dont have other sics, your fuced.

Timur

By reducing and limiting every attacking strategy, which one we are going to use at this time can somebody tell me that please? No missiling finca? Okay. No diegos anymore? Okay. Full purple reaper + forta bases? Okay. Forcing people to deploy? Okay. What im going to deploy exactly to defeat such bases can someone please tell me? Torchers? Fuegos? C'mon.

EgregiousParagon.

By reducing and limiting every attacking strategy, which one we are going to use at this time can somebody tell me that please? No missiling finca? Okay. No diegos anymore? Okay. Full purple reaper + forta bases? Okay. Forcing people to deploy? Okay. What im going to deploy exactly to defeat such bases can someone please tell me? Torchers? Fuegos? C'mon.
Exactly,

1) I think FTX owes all players some gold so we can readjust. FTX acting like here is a sicario that you always wanted, after you spent 40k leveling Diegos, feel free to spend another 10k on Forta. No FTX you should give us some starter gold.

2) For us to deploy we need units, that can be deployed. I had to deploy to one of the strong bases and it was bad. Piercing Canon damage 17k, regular cannon damage is 14k, Towers damage 800/second, RL damage 800*5. Maxed gordos Level 22: have 12k health. They nearly all got one shotted.

So dear FTX if you want us to deploy let us upgrade deployment units. Neither maxed out flacos, gordos, RPG, toxicos, torchers, cawameros, medicos are enough to deploy. We need higher levels. We need gordos with 20k of health, Torchers - 150k - I personally don;t feel the game balance was tested.

Renan

Maybe a good start is to apply sicario talents to ALL squad camps. For example if your sicario has a 15% squad damage talent it should apply to all troops and not just one squad camp he/she is leading.

Wardaddy79

FTX are mugging everyone off and will continue to do so as their pockets are lined. Im new to these forums but has anyone seen a response from these ******* cretins?