Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kicked out of the game while attacking

Vinnie Di Maggio

Not sure this is a bug or intentional but it really is unpleasant when you are kicked out of the game because your base is being attacked, especially when you are attacking yourself and the result is a loss, cash spent to attack not refunded.

Jamal

Banned
Not sure this is a bug or intentional but it really is unpleasant when you are kicked out of the game because your base is being attacked, especially when you are attacking yourself and the result is a loss, cash spent to attack not refunded.
Its happened to me. Made attack on cartel wars suddenly kick out and said your base is under attacked.

Chino

I've reported a similar issue 6 times all with game logs since 03/20/17 and this when I'm NOT vulnerable getting kicked in the middle of an attack. On top of game logs they will also need phone logs from iTools. However, the link to that the devteam sent me is riddled with what appears to be viruses, etc. and my antivirus software won't let me download it. So guess I'm stuck.