Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

killing Sicario that give bonus do not remove the bonus on rocket launcher??

yazmo

yea title say it all, a lot of guy use of this glitch, they have like 5 reaper that booost rocket launcher then launcher have over 40k hp i tough when i kill those reaper first they would loose the hp bonus they had, which is not the case all at, i try to even wait 1 minute to shoot back a missile at them but you can clearly see they ha\ve the bonus still, this is annoying af

this need to be adress last yesterday, what the whole point of kill sicario if the sentry keep theire bonus

yazmo

I asked the question about sicarios bonuses on their official Twitter, and they replied, see:

"The effects stay for the whole battle" (even if your sicarios are killed).

thamer , how can you be sure the sicarios bonuses no long applies? It's kinda hard to verify. Maybe you are talking about multiple attacks on the compound. If you kill a sicario in the 1st battle, in the 2nd battle the sicarios bonuses are removed.

it is false they do keep their bonus now the question do they want to leave it that way or not ,i just created a post in the bug section is not clear, but the rocket launcher was lvl 7 i kill it with a single missile, now i try one who had 5 reaper with a total of 35k hp +++ i kill all the reaper first wait another minute to throw a missile but i still need 4 or 5 missile to get the rocket launcher down, so i can confirm that the bonus is still as effect after you kill the sicario.

now i am asking a dev is this normal and we will do all defense reaper in the futur bcuz right now everyone go reaper with million hp on defense im lvl 43, i cant never destroy those who do that
is that the way is gonna be or you gonna fix this, i need to know bcuz i am currently ranking up my reaper to glitch myself

Read more: http://narcosforum.com/thread/210/sicarios-abilities-medpacks?page=1#ixzz4qnFegRk2

so we had to be oin twitter to know this? this should be mention in game, i just found out that they keep theire bonus

LVMonkey

Not a glitch. It's always been this way:

Your base sics keep their bonus even if killed, so save your missiles and don't kill the sics with them.

Your compound sics, if killed during first attack, their bonus will not be there on 2nd attack, so clear out all the sics on first attack if you know you can't take the compound in one attack.

Maniakbn96

Last year it was like you told.. you killed sics and bonus left the buildings.. but that's long time ago, now the bonus stays

Chopper

yea title say it all, a lot of guy use of this glitch, they have like 5 reaper that booost rocket launcher then launcher have over 40k hp i tough when i kill those reaper first they would loose the hp bonus they had, which is not the case all at, i try to even wait 1 minute to shoot back a missile at them but you can clearly see they ha\ve the bonus still, this is annoying af

this need to be adress last yesterday, what the whole point of kill sicario if the sentry keep theire bonus
sicarios have had their boosts/ bonuses stay after they die because it's on the 1st attack, for example if you attack any compound and kill 6 sicarios the boosts will be there until u attack for the 2nd time then they are gone which has been like this from the beginning and there's no fault or problem