Kombat Fields is looking to merge and form a super cartel

Vinnie Di Maggio

Hey Narcos players!

Kombat Fields is a highly successful cartel with a tight, cohesive team in place since the beginning. The cartel has been started and developed with one idea in mind: being a successful and happy team all along. Our bases and our compound have been very carefully upgraded, making sure we select the essential items first and avoid upgrading useless buildings and abilities. As a result, we have always been among the strongest whatever our level.

Our war record speaks for itself. There are very few cartels out there that can boast a 92% win rate in wars after more than 200 wars, especially when reaching the 50+ cartel levels. We have dedicated players who continuously seek improvement and are eager to help beginners get strong. We have a very active Line chat full of resources, tips and guides that help our team make the most out of their game and stay on top. On our end, we have approximately 15 strong, active players looking to be part of the future super cartel. The rest is either inactive or not strong enough and free to go wherever they like (we do have an inactive feeder cartel that could be used to receive them).

Over time, some of our members have stopped playing the game for personal reasons and we now have only 15 strong, active players left. These are the ones who would be in the new team after merging, they are ranging from level 40 to 63 (half of them under 53). We would like to find a like-minded cartel or group of people in a similar or compatible position so that together we can form a super cartel. We won't keep our inactive accounts or weak players with us in the merge and we expect the other party to do the same. We will consider letting go of our cartel to join the other one if it is better for the new formed team (and expect the other party to do the same as well).

We don't actually need to do this, we are currently enjoying our game and win streak in wars, but we are continuously seeking to get better and would like to step up our game if the opportunity arises. If you are an average cartel that is just seeking to recruit our best players, please don't contact me, you would just be losing our time and yours.

Because merging is a sensitive operation, we will take our time and would like to go through this preliminary sequence before actually proceeding:
1. Create a common Line chat with every active player in both cartels so that everyone can get to know each other and discuss the new organisation
2. Our team (the 15 core players) joins the other cartel and war with them for 2 wars
3. The other team (core players only) joins us for 2 wars
4. Based on discussions and what has been observed during these 4 wars, we jointly decide which cartel to use after the merge, who will be the leaders and other organisational matters
5. We proceed with what has been agreed, no turning back
6. We take over the Narco world by crushing any and every opposing cartel, but always with respect and smile :cool:

If you think your are in this position, please contact me, preferably on Line (id: vinniedimaggio).

dsounded

Hello, are you considering Ukraine ? I guess currently we have plenty of places. Could you shortlist your active players with the ranks ? The main idea is - we are only one cartel mostly of 53- lvl in top 20 :).

Vinnie Di Maggio

Hey, I am considering everything, but we have engaged with another cartel as a trial period already, so I'll have to get back to you if for some reason it doesn't work out. I'd be interested to know more about your cartel though, could you contact me on Line? I'll send you our roster.