Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

League prizes changed - Ftx killing the game

@Chase - FTX Games , this is for you read it once, and then once more pls.

So the new update is out, and we can see, that you guys at ftx have made up your mind to kill the game for all non paying players, once and for all.

You have changed the league prizes, to about 20% of the original amount of gold given to league winners.

So after this change, in order to put shields and save resources to upgrade, all non paying players will have to start paying you money to buy gold.
If not there is no way to save up and upgrade yourself.

This is the end of the road @Chase - FTX Games, you guys can push us around, but there is a limit.

What you are doing is really not ok to all the players that have been loyal to you, and kept playing, even though the game is not perfect.

We gave you time and feedback in order to make the game better, but all the changes you make are only to take more money from us, this must stop!

We at our cartel, are all set to leave the game and are in contact with other cartels that will do the same.

I know that others will read this and understand that if this is the way you treat us, we cannot stay, we will move to a new game that will treat us with a bit of dignity and respect.

Change the league prizes back NOW or i promise you many many will leave the game as it is not a game, but just some a colorful money sucking app.
@Chase - FTX Games , this is your chance to do something good for all the players, make this happen, change the prizes back.

Last edited:

Matt

I totally agree always taking and no giving nothing will change tho @Chase - FTX Games whats the reason for dropping gold when u win leagues u was hardly giving loads away it just seems all upgrades go in ur favour, what's the point of this forum because u never listen to the players that have been playing this game for a while I might as well talk to my 2 year old she would properly do a better job

Yours sincerely

A happy customer :(

Dr.D.Fence

The developers are using wayyy too much of their product. They are snorting too much drugs for sure. End of the line for me. I was a champ 3 winner every week. Now this nerf. WTF! F#$& you FTX. No more from me. hope you game rots

BillyBob

Banned
Almost as bad as taking away the boats.
We are being forced to pay to "shield" to even attempt to save LARGE amounts for an upgrade. Now this?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Don't do league thingy anymore. Rewards not worth even trying to beat the missile boy's club who rack up hundreds.:eek:
Can't save anymore without buying shields all the time.:eek:
Stopped attacking players usually because raids take away more than we get in the first place. (unless shielded):rolleyes:

So..Only thing left to do is just continue to do wars and help the cartel out until the last member of it has quit. We are already down over 7 from 20 in the last few weeks. Even the Capo went AWOL. :oops::eek:

Matt

I think I need to get hold of some good product might make playing this game enjoyable :confused:

Del

Almost as bad as taking away the boats.
We are being forced to pay to "shield" to even attempt to save LARGE amounts for an upgrade. Now this?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Don't do league thingy anymore. Rewards not worth even trying to beat the missile boy's club who rack up hundreds.:eek:
Can't save anymore without buying shields all the time.:eek:
Stopped attacking players usually because raids take away more than we get in the first place. (unless shielded):rolleyes:

So..Only thing left to do is just continue to do wars and help the cartel out until the last member of it has quit. We are already down over 7 from 20 in the last few weeks. Even the Capo went AWOL. :oops::eek:
The game is being wound up mate.its been the end game for a while i reckon.......just trying to milk what they can from this skill carry on before its ghost town.sure the hardcore loon balls at the top cartels will still buy gold.but anyone else with half a brain cell has stopped buying a long time ago before the games wound up :-(

Matt

The game is being wound up mate.its been the end game for a while i reckon.......just trying to milk what they can from this skill carry on before its ghost town.sure the hardcore loon balls at the top cartels will still buy gold.but anyone else with half a brain cell has stopped buying a long time ago before the games wound up :-(
I can see me waking up one morning and this game would have disappeared, might do me a favour

BillyBob

Banned
I'm a student, can't allow myself to buy gold but I'm enjoying playing Narcos, now after the update I can't make any progress since the 250 gold every week helped me to make a little progress, now with 50 I can do nothing, it's really unfair please return the league prize or give us a fair alternative!
@Chase - FTX Games
Good luck with anything to help the players.:rolleyes:
As Del said: As long as the loons in all the top cartels continue to just keep spending unlimited amounts of their parents money:rolleyes: Nothing will change for the thousands of players who don't spend huge amounts.
Starting to think that they don't actually care as long as thier "bottom line" is being met every quarter.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

PUZZLE

@Chase - FTX Games , this is for you read it once, and then once more pls.

So the new update is out, and we can see, that you guys at ftx have made up your mind to kill the game for all non paying players, once and for all.

You have changed the league prizes, to about 20% of the original amount of gold given to league winners.

So after this change, in order to put shields and save resources to upgrade all non paying players, will have to start pay you money to buy gold.
If not there is no way to save up and upgrade yourself.

This is the end of the road @Chase - FTX Games, you guys can push us around, but there is a limit.

What you are doing is really not ok, to all the players that have been loyal to you and kept playing even though the game is not perfect, we gave you time and feedback in order to make the game better, but all the changes you make are only to take more money from us, this must stop!

We at our cartel are all set to leave the game and are in contact with a few other cartels that will do the same. I know that others will read this and understand that if this is the way you treat us, we cannot stay, we will move to a new game the wil treat us with a bit of dignity and respect.

Change the league prizes back NOW or i promise you many many will leave the game as it is not a game, but just some a colorful money sucking app.
@Chase - FTX Games , this is you chance to do something good for all the players, make this happen, change the prizes back.

Totally agree. I am the champion league leader and after update you guys at ftx got me really upset with yo gold nerf. W. T. F. I WILL JOIN OTHERS AND WILL PLAY NO MORE IF BONUS GOLD WILL NOT BE THE SAME. Really fcking fed up with greedyness of ftx

Dan

Slash, you are asking way way too much fro Chase.

I'd been in this forum for a few months. From all I'd seen, Chase has minimal influence on the direction of this game. His role is more of a forum moderator/feedback gatherer/providing developer feedback (I.e administrator/lackey) rather than positively moving this game in the right direction to get more joiners or retaining existing players.