Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

League Progression

Matt3284

Anybody else have an issue with the same people in their league every week? Makes it almost impossible to progress.. i have been in this league so long and if anything i just keep dropping in position.. and its not like i dont play the game! ☺ @Chase - FTX Games??

Attachments

Dan

Nope. Weekly league is matched by ratings, and in the 1k+ ratings will be a lot lesser players so u will see same people ;)

Vinnie Di Maggio

I am stuck in my league too, and fighting hard just to stay there. I don't see how I could possibly progress, given the handicap I have every time the tournament starts over. I'm level 41, 1100 medals, Gold I league.

LAGRIMA

same here last 3 months same people start ahead by like 200 or more medals they getting the prizes for free whit out doing nothing thst crazy i spend to much money in the game i deserved to have a shoot to win the league today finally i was ginna #5 but cause of the bug i end up 7 place that crazy i want a compensation cause is your foul that stupid bug i also lose everething i win in the event i end up 6 place in the event cause of the bug i do not get nothing

F0fu5c0

Thing is, you're at a very high rank and at that level you're only vsing players who put quite some money into the game.

And as you might guess, those are way less that the occasional spenders or those who don't spend money at all. So you have less players to match against.