Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Leagues

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

The leagues have different names in English. Could “Or III” be the same as Champions III? Champions III is the highest level league.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
All players get divided into divisions which contain 25 users each, as the total number of players is rather big and without divisions, it would be really difficult to compete with each other. Also, the total number of users is variable and is not always divisible by 25, so sometimes you may see the same users in different divisions. It is OK to be in different places for different divisions. The only thing that matters is the place you are getting in the league table you see on your account.

All players get divided into divisions which contain 25 users each, as the total number of players is rather big and without divisions, it would be really difficult to compete with each other. Also, the total number of users is variable and is not always divisible by 25, so sometimes you may see the same users in different divisions. It is OK to be in different places for different divisions. The only thing that matters is the place you are getting in the league table you see on your account.

That does not allow you to put people from 6-7 leagues over me to be into mine , it makes it impossible to climb back ! I should have only people from the same league as me to make this even ! Champ 3 makes 1,5k to 2k medals weekly , the reason i am no more champ 3 is because i cant compete with them ... if they are into all my leagues , even when i retrograde it makes it impossible for me

hof

I am diamond 2 yet the majority if not all in my grouping is champion 3. If there were plenty of players and was just random then there would be no need for so many "Bobs". There is no explanation that could be given why I would be in this league except FTX doesn't know how to write code. Also I heard this game is ending November 1st and there won't be servers to support the game anymore.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
I am diamond 2 yet the majority if not all in my grouping is champion 3. If there were plenty of players and was just random then there would be no need for so many "Bobs". There is no explanation that could be given why I would be in this league except FTX doesn't know how to write code. Also I heard this game is ending November 1st and there won't be servers to support the game anymore.
Hello @hof, please do not spread misinformation. Narcos: Cartel Wars is not ending.