Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Legitimate ideas to bring this game back around before it burns out

How meny people think strategy is more rewarding then a gold spending pissing contest

• Plus a few other changes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jesse

I have a few ideas that would level the field abit more an try keeping it more about strategy then a pissing contest. I am tired of being attacked by 4 Diego's maybe some scorpions , 1st idea no doubles of sicarios on base or your 4 attacking sicarios . 2nd idea gotta slow this + 40'000 health down its out of hand what if one talent was for health the other power with exception of actually rare sicarios only one in a tournament and only a few winners get them like a real prized sicario that you could be proud to have won.

Last edited:

sky_high

i play this game (is this still even a game anymore?) ultimately for the strategy part not to piss money away on a mobile app.

fahdi1985

I have a few ideas that would level the field abit more an try keeping it more about strategy then a pissing contest. I am tired of being attacked by 4 Diego's maybe some scorpions , 1st idea no doubles of sicarios on base or your 4 attacking sicarios . 2nd idea gotta slow this + 40'000 health down its out of hand what if one talent was for health the other power with exception of actually rare sicarios only one in a tournament and only a few winners get them like a real prized sicario that you could be proud to have won.
this game basically copied army of heroes and in that you cannot have two same sicarios together neither at base nor in attack

Last edited:

double pownage

game feels pretty dead to me, not enough influx of new players then before, people who dont manage to play it for days or a month.

biggest problem is that, having to stay online for hours to manage an upgrade, just isnt smart design. isnt the whole point of a mobile game that u can play it whenever u want. if u have to play for hours for upgrade , might aswell turn on a pc game then or whatever on big screen.

second biggest problem is, people play games to make decisions, to use brain to play better or smarter. Buying stuff isnt fun. Fun comes from being better then your opponent.

thats like playing a game of monopoly and buying all houses with real money, sure u won the game but all fun is gone. its not fun for other players and unless u really like winning, it doesnt give any satisfaction.

just grinding the map doesnt feel rewarding, i want to use my brain, have options, even most of their units are useless, changing units takes too much time so u dont use different combos reducing also fun in that. buildings who are useless which actually make u weaker and serve no purpose that can be used in some way.