Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Level 54 Outposts

Kindu

From last night im getting all level52 to level54 outposts. I used to get level45 46 outposts before. Is it a bug?

Cruzzer

Nope. You're just that good.

Seriously though, there seems to be a point in the game that triggers those outposts. They are tough for a while, but a few offensive upgrades and they'll be easy again.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Seriously though, there seems to be a point in the game that triggers those outposts. They are tough for a while, but a few offensive upgrades and they'll be easy again.
You sure about that cruzzer? It seems like there's a lot of players who saw these level 54 outposts pop up on their map at the same time whatever their level. And I really can't take them down, even though, as you know, I have a full-on offensive strategy with basically most offensive upgrades maxed out for my level.

Cruzzer

You sure about that cruzzer?
Yeah. I'm pretty sure. I hit the same point in the game about 6 weeks ago. I was finally able to take out these outposts when I started adding talents to my Diegos and went with all additional missile damage.

Serge

Yeh it happens to all of us, as Cruzzer said, a few offensive upgrades and they'll become just like any other output you used to deal with, just figure out a system to beat them.

Vinnie Di Maggio

a few offensive upgrades and they'll become just like any other output you used to deal with.
Oh no, certainly not. I'm maxed out almost everywhere on offensive upgrades for my level (38):

- Finca level 16 (max for my level)
- Helipad lvl 16 (max for my finca level)
- Training camp level 16 (max for my finca level)
- Training camp upgrades maxed out or close to max for flacos, missiles, paratroopers, fire bombs, flashbang and focus
- 4 Diegos ranging from level 40 to 50 with missile talents and fire bomb talents 4/5 or 5/5

I am pretty sure I am in the top few % for my level in terms of offensive power. Yet all the outposts on my map are impossible or extremely difficult to beat. I wonder how the other level 38 players feel about those outposts? Do they even get them?

The thing is, I've always had outposts that were close to my level, sometimes 7-8 levels above me for an extra challenge and this was cool. But turning the system upside down overnight with outposts ranging from 50 to 54 (that is 12 to 16 levels above me!) really doesn't make sense to me. I'm not going to be able to attack them before a looooong time. Do the level 50 players get level 66 outposts?

@Chase - FTX Games any thoughts on this?

Thema

Oh no, certainly not. I'm maxed out almost everywhere on offensive upgrades for my level (38):

- Training camp upgrades maxed out or close to max for flacos, missiles, paratroopers, fire bombs, flashbang and focus
- 4 Diegos ranging from level 40 to 50 with missile talents and fire bomb talents 4/5 or 5/5

I am pretty sure I am in the top few % for my level in terms of offensive power. Yet all the outposts on my map are impossible or extremely difficult to beat. I wonder how the other level 38 players feel about those outposts? Do they even get them?

The thing is, I've always had outposts that were close to my level, sometimes 7-8 levels above me for an extra challenge and this was cool. But turning the system upside down overnight with outposts ranging from 50 to 54 (that is 12 to 16 levels above me!) really doesn't make sense to me. I'm not going to be able to attack them before a looooong time. Do the level 50 players get level 66 outposts?

Couldn't said better. They have to rearrange outposts' level range like they did with player enemies on the map. Give it a cap of +7 and everyone would be happy

Kindu

Its a bug, normally I get lvl 45 46 now today my map is full with all 50 to 54

Serge

Well no one knows what triggered it to be fair lol

And no, the max it goes to is level 54, although... not gonna lie, i didnt think there were people at level 38 getting these on their map lol. The lowest ive heard of someone getting them was around 42

Jody

No way you can get around these fellow outposts, you have to go in with your troops, even though offensively maxed out most of the times you just don´t make it out and have to rebuild all over again. 14/15 levels higher than your on is just to exaggerated to deal with, either you attack other opponents or just waste your time and effort on impossible outpost´s.

Centipede

Ive had the same lvl 54 outpost on my map for 3 or 4 days now with no option to 'find another'. Its gotta be a bug.

MAXIMUS

They broke the matchmaking again:rolleyes: i am a maxed out 42 basically and have a 55 on my map that wipes my fuego's with lvl 1 bonus right out. SPEND GOLD PEOPLE