Rio26

Banned
LVL 38
Rating 948
Fuego LVL - 10
Helipad - 14
Don. LVL - 25

If anyone interested, Add me on facebook - Ea Jay Superstars
Come and join the Scurvey Dogs if you're frequently active.. But you got to earn your stripes, recruiting recruits for now!

Rio26

Banned
better off joining us pal. scurvy will just get you to donate and then kick you out. so I heard anyway.

BIG TIME KILLERS
Where in the F*CK did you hear that? Pull your head out of your ***, or atleast go and buy a glass stomach so you can see.. We're 36/36 #untouchable, you'll get kicked if you don't participate in wars, but that's standard!

@Gaydybunch

Del

Hoping to get matched up with you guy's soon #Scotland 321 see if you can keep that run going ;)

Rio26

Banned
The scurvey.i hope it happens....would be a good war i reckon.
Nothing turns me on more than an epic battle, just to let you know, we take no prisoners, now I'm hoping we clash too, what level is your cartel?

Del

Lvl 29 we've dropped down a couple of places in the league after having to boot a couple of members for not crafting(you know how it is :) but our win ratio is up there.

Rio26

Banned
Lvl 29 we've dropped down a couple of places in the league after having to boot a couple of members for not crafting(you know how it is :) but our win ratio is up there.
Yeah we're 29 aswell lad, I hear you barking, probably would make for a good war, providing all your guys attack.. It's beginning to get too easy for us for us, we're due a challenge.

GHI1968

Grady Bunch you probably heard that from some of the useless w@%ks I have booted.

My record is 9 in one day and i'm proud of it!

You are welcome to them all.

You can all sit round, hold hands and start a support group.