Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Life after narcos

People should not get mad at with this game they always do the same and don't think change the game until the new sicario make as much money as Diego's(misile), Scorpions,Brone(bomb), window,etc,etc.You know the history. I abandoned my account level 68 and now I have compared the cost of the sicarios and are so expensive. I buyed death stranding digital deluxe and FFVII remake digital deluxe about $80 dollars each game and Rosa is more expensive that this two games.
Thanks ftx for the happiness that give your game in their moment and for show me that this game is not about strategy.it is about who has the new sicario. Run David, run.

be happy and if you do not like the game just stop do not get complicated.

AxScorpio

Totalmente de acuerdo!!!
Y lo que llaman "offer-wall " es otra tomadura de pelo! Siempre encuentran una excusa sínica, para no dar lo que ofrecen, aunque hayas cumplido con todo los requisitos.
Sigan engañado a la gente y algun dia les meteran una demanda judicial en toda regla!

AxScorpio

Siempre queda la opcion, de que Todos los jugadores afectados,
informen a "Google Play" y "App Store - Apple",
para que eliminen el juego de sus listas.