Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Limited Edition Chest

Seyfert

Bring up more Limited Edition Chest with lv 5 to lv 7 sicarios ...add Scorpion/diego/widow/la quinca/reaper and others .. inside the chest..

Also please do an offer 50% off for gold every month ..

Master B

Nah, not everything is good. There has to be a difference between a premium Sicario and ordinary one.. Some Sicarios are really rare, and I think it's the best to stay at that point.

Bpk

Nah, not everything is good. There has to be a difference between a premium Sicario and ordinary one.. Some Sicarios are really rare, and I think it's the best to stay at that point.
I say charge more gold for a extra premium chest - 1 chest for 20k gold would be good.

Master B

Who would have bought that? Hahaha.. That would be unbalanced because most players didn't spend more than 50€ on this game.
Only golders would buy that and they are now too strong. It would be even worse.
There must be a limit in this salery's... Because this game mustn't become "pay to play" if you want that chest you have to pay 200€.

Seyfert

Low the drop rate for lv 7 rare sicarios.. i think that will balance the situation

Seyfert

Last time limited edition chest with x2 random talent .. for now i think the sicarios should come with random level 1 - 60 max.

Instead of limited sicarios chest they should release.

Limited edition Plata & Gear chest
They are chance to get 1set full rank up gear
(lv 1 -7) ..and plata 20 - 100pcs ..

Bpk

Who would have bought that? Hahaha.. That would be unbalanced because most players didn't spend more than 50€ on this game.
Only golders would buy that and they are now too strong. It would be even worse.
There must be a limit in this salery's... Because this game mustn't become "pay to play" if you want that chest you have to pay 200€.
This game is pay to play - lol. Subscription offers for some after others spend much more it's already unbalanced. How are we suppose to catch up with the subscription players in a couple months?

Centipede

This game is pay to play - lol. Subscription offers for some after others spend much more it's already unbalanced. How are we suppose to catch up with the subscription players in a couple months?
Did they not give u an emerald? Go ahead, use ur emerald. FTX insists. Be a sucker, its all good.