Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Limited Edition Chest

Android

Did anyone buy the Limited Edition Chest? Which sicario did you get, which rank? And what do this already assigned talents look like? For an instance, if you get Scorpion, does he have 2 two additional Fire Bombs talents, or random talents? What is the quality of the talents, 5/5?

Hbanx

Did anyone buy the Limited Edition Chest? Which sicario did you get, which rank? And what do this already assigned talents look like? For an instance, if you get Scorpion, does he have 2 two additional Fire Bombs talents, or random talents? What is the quality of the talents, 5/5?
No it is completely random, you can only fall on 5 stars,Talents also are random you can fall on a 1/5 and not automatiquliy on fire bomb

Android

Thanks, I'll recomend my cartel mates to stay away from those chests. :) It's better to buy the sicario you want from the offers and fuse talents later with gold.

Hbanx

Thanks, I'll recomend my cartel mates to stay away from those chests. :) It's better to buy the sicario you want from the offers and fuse talents later with gold.
Yess sur , good game ;)