Los BSG

Basher

Join Los BSG. We are very active. Currently undefeated in wars at 35/35 wins. Our compound offers nice base bonuses.

voicethe

hey guys, ill think about cartel, but i have question do u suggest to upgrade scorpion, i have rank 4, or use for talent. it has low hp and dont know what to do with this sicario, tnx for answer

Basher

hey guys, ill think about cartel, but i have question do u suggest to upgrade scorpion, i have rank 4, or use for talent. it has low hp and dont know what to do with this sicario, tnx for answer
This is a recruiting post, not an advice column... Lol

So, I should demote one of my teammates to promote a complete stranger? Sorry, that's not how it works. You earn promotions... Why is being Lt. So important to you???
You obviously have no idea what your talking about.. Why would you demote anyone.. And no problem. I wont be joining.. Enjoying not playing with 9 people nerd

Basher

I already have my officers. So to make you a Lt. I would have to demote someone. Thanks for not joining, you're obviously a ****. Lol

Basher

I'll tell you how it is troll... You're a spoiled little ***** who never earned anything in your life. You act like the world owes you. I've seen your smart *** comments on other threads. Your looking for a cartel because no one wants you most likely. So keep being a little troll. You don't bother me. And my cartel has won 35 wars in a row. 0 losses.... Yeah, we will be fine without your punk ***.

EgregiousParagon.

I already have my officers. So to make you a Lt. I would have to demote someone. Thanks for not joining, you're obviously a ****. Lol
I am with you, he never even responded why he wanted to be a Lt in the first place. The Right hand / Lt is responsible for helping capo with building the compound and capo club training's, recruitment, promotion to falcons and removal, general messages to keep the moral.

1) You never want too have many cooks building the compound. ( I stay away as much as I could )
2) I feel bad about removing cartel members that used to reliably fight with you because they missed 3 - 4 wars and have not donated.
They suck and cause us to loose...
3) Who really wants to advertise the cartel vs playing the game?

I do not think any new member should be promoted to Lt.

Basher

Still looking for some new members. We picked up a couple and are currently at war... Join us for the next one.

Basher

We just won our 36th war in a row, against a higher ranked team. Still undefeated... Join us for win #37