Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Loss of 8 flaccos

Wolfgang Schulz

I am a level 39 player of Narcos under the nom de guerre "Attila". I do share many of the above complaints about non-payment of gold when playing other games, non-payment of rewards after sicario challenge and now being robbed of flaccos in my 4 platoons. Previously each platoon held 20 flaccos until recently, when for unknown reasons I was only provided with 18 flaccos in each company. This is leaving me a total of 8 flaccos short. No explanation or courtesy notice has been provided. I am speechless about this kind of robbery, after all I paid for the upgrade with well earned points. So, FTX, you have done it again, -- over your clientele (the one that pays your wages). --. I just want to make sure that everyone knows what kind of a thug you are. A wannabe cartel, haha, you incompetent, --. Your KARMA knows your address. I demand compensation and reinstatement of my flaccos. Asap.

Last edited by a moderator:

hof

We're
I am a level 39 player of Narcos under the nom de guerre "Attila". I do share many of the above complaints about non-payment of gold when playing other games, non-payment of rewards after sicario challenge and now being robbed of flaccos in my 4 platoons. Previously each platoon held 20 flaccos until recently, when for unknown reasons I was only provided with 18 flaccos in each company. This is leaving me a total of 8 flaccos short. No explanation or courtesy notice has been provided. I am speechless about this kind of robbery, after all I paid for the upgrade with well earned points. So, FTX, you have done it again, ****** over your clientele (the one that pays your wages). Honestly, you can go to ******* **** and rot till eternity. I just want to make sure that everyone knows what kind of a thug you are. A wannabe cartel, haha, you incompetent, amoral son of a *****. Your KARMA knows your address. I demand compensation and reinstatement of my flaccos. Asap.
Are you not in a Cartel anymore?