Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lost my account

Minchi14

My account doesnt load, it stopped on the loading screen 3/4 of the way. I have messaged you guys about it, you have said you will look into it for me and now its been 2 weeks and I have heard nothing.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Minchi14. Could you please send me a private message with your email address that you used to contact support? I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Simone tarducci

I have the problem since 25.04.2020! I have written ftx but still today my account dont open.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all, please use "Report an issue" in the Settings menu immediately after you notice this occur, even if you have to close the game and reopen. Our support team has had a larger amount of requests than normal, but they are working hard to respond to everyone as soon as possible.

If you have been waiting for longer than 48 hours, please send me a private message with your email address that you used to contact support. I'll be happy to look into it for you personally.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Simone and thank you for your response. I have replied to your private message.

To everyone in this thread, thank you for reporting your issue. I am in touch with the support team to see what we can do to assist you. Your patience in the meantime is greatly appreciated.

HornedHalfling48

Hello to everyone,did they fix your problems?my boss cartel is having the same issue and is been waiting two weeks now to reconnect is account but nothing yet.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @HornedHalfling48. This was a problem that was isolated to iOS players and was fixed. If you know someone who is still having trouble, please ask them to send us a report by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. This will send valuable game logs to our support team and better allow them to come up with a solution.

If the player you know cannot access the game, it would still be very helpful to receive an email from them at narcos@ftxgames.com. Thank you very much!