Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Low finca health...

My base has been raided a lot of times by players with 4 Diego's 6* with max missile skills... They do 1 firebombs on buildings and have than enough energy to launche 7 missiles on the finca (that has highest level 22 with 357000 health). So no use of troops and game over in 34 sec...

I hope there is An update coming with a finca defense sicario... Or finca health increaser in capo club..., Or they level up health...Also the skills of sicario health building don't effect the finca... Why?

MANmythLEGEND

My base has been raided a lot of times by players with 4 Diego's 6* with max missile skills... They do 1 firebombs on buildings and have than enough energy to launche 7 missiles on the finca (that has highest level 22 with 357000 health). So no use of troops and game over in 34 sec...

I hope there is An update coming with a finca defense sicario... Or finca health increaser in capo club..., Or they level up health...Also the skills of sicario health building don't effect the finca... Why?
That can't be! Actually Markie....... there is ways to defend that. On the other hand spend money on the game to get your 4 Diego's 6* with all 5/5 missile damage, then you can do the same to others. &

CRABNUTZ

Markie, as a cartel, you should be working towards the second set of superior fortification in the capos club. That extra 5% works wonders!

Also, take a long look at your layout. Since the game is back to normal, no one... Lemme repeat... NO ONE beats me with diegos without deploying. So, proper base design still holds merit:)