Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MAD MONEY!

CULEBRA

Guys this is Jim Cramer with a weekly update about FTX stock value.... SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL!!!

New veteran sics, if I'm not mistaken, can only be used once. You need to sacrifice an existing 6 star sic to get one, then lvl up, add talents (estimate 4K gold per talent), then rank up (about $300 worth of gear packs needed) just for 1 use.

With previous update, they introduced bonus skills, been told different things; but from what most players that have reached max skill bonuses opening chests agree. Is that it takes 1 million gold to get all base and attack sics close or to lvl 5 skill bonuses.

Guys, there are children suffering from hunger without homes, stop donating your money to FTX, here is a list of better charitable organizations:

savethechildren
unicef

lobsterboy

I believe they can only be recruited once, not used once. I take this to mean you can only recruit 2 different veteran sicarios right now and no duplicates. I assume you can use them all you want. I am guessing. I really don't know for sure and likely won't ever have first hand experience, because I probably won't be using them. When I started playing this game, I found the basic concept of sicarios and talents confusing. I can't even begin to think how overwhelmed new players must feel. This is total lunacy. Mad money is right!

Mike Toreno

U can recruit VET. SICS ONCE ? UNLOCKS in Story Mission

How about other SICARIOS , How many Diego's allowed to be RECRUITED ?

NO DUPLICITY ALLOWED including Diego's.

ONE DIEGO is to be RECRUITED RULE !

STORY MISSION = Recruits VET. SICARIO and in game EVENTS?

CONTRACT'S

CULEBRA

I misread the description of the veteran sic, lobsterboy you are right, you can use them but you can only get one of each. But here we go again with FTX finding a way to introduce a new feature, that at one point, will make the normal sicarios not worth anything. So all you spent on talents and lvl up gear for regular sics will be a waste once they release more veteran sics.

At this rate when they release a couple of different veteran sics that have missile damage attributes, players will be able to Big Bang no deploy on compounds lol.

Woger Wabbit

plan.org wher money actually goes too where it should. none of this 40 cents in the dollar crap. 90 cents reaches.

I know some very large donors - Chris hohne for one who runs the billion dollar 'The childrens Investment Fund' - quite a man.

Come to think of it he could buy FTX and break them up. He is an above board Gordon Ghekko wit moral fibre coming out of every orifice

Mike Toreno

I misread the description of the veteran sic, lobsterboy you are right, you can use them but you can only get one of each. But here we go again with FTX finding a way to introduce a new feature, that at one point, will make the normal sicarios not worth anything. So all you spent on talents and lvl up gear for regular sics will be a waste once they release more veteran sics.

At this rate when they release a couple of different veteran sics that have missile damage attributes, players will be able to Big Bang no deploy on compounds lol.
REGULAR SICARIOS can have a SPECIAL RANK UP FEATURE that is a REGULAR

DIEGO can RANK UP to a VETERAN DIEGO by LEVEL or EXPERIENCE sic.

So the REGULAR SICARIOS will all be able to rank up to VET. SICARIOS.

Cruzzer

REGULAR SICARIOS can have a SPECIAL RANK UP FEATURE that is a REGULAR

DIEGO can RANK UP to a VETERAN DIEGO by LEVEL or EXPERIENCE sic.

So the REGULAR SICARIOS will all be able to rank up to VET. SICARIOS.
I've got several sicarios and Diegos that are maxed level 60 with purple stars. There is no option to make them veteran sicarios.

Boss1926

Ago disgust the game, has spent so many money but despite this it becomes difficult more and more, I am liv 50 but 46/47 they defeat only me with the missile ones because they spend more. I am head of the third poster Italian breve napoli1926 addonderemo all the games because we have spent as, reached too much these levels time to load troops to climb level defenses and the whole rest. You/he/she has become boring, I ask for a beautiful gift of gold to change otherwise opinion least of 10 thousand gold for all the players of narcos to abandon all not to give money to these thieves any game it is so thievish as this that if you don't spend, you don't go on to the game I am BOSS (1926) head of the poster napoli1926 we will abandon all ***** Narcos

Mike Toreno

I've got several sicarios and Diegos that are maxed level 60 with purple stars. There is no option to make them veteran sicarios.
Purple ♡ can the dev Team Cartel provide for the rank up

mod Diego Veteran.

Many other regular Sicario must be able to rank up

until VETERAN hearts .