Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Match in war

PociuS

@Ben - FTX Games How is it possible to get a pairing in war of 17 vs 17 if your cartel has below level 60 (a 57 and a 56) and our cartel below level 60 (55,54,46,55,54,52, 48.48.51, 52).

Where is the logic and equality of the game?

THIS CAN NOT GO ON LIKE THIS.

I want explanations.

regards

Narcobuster

Lol. I think what you’re saying is on average your cartel has people with lower levels??

I don’t think this is taken into account when matching cartels for wars. You also have to look at the level of the cartel itself, the finca levels, the war win/lose ratio etc.

(I think) It is perfectly possible for quite a few high-level players to create a new cartel and therefore be matched against another new cartel with lower level players.

It’s swings and roundabouts as usual this game sometimes you win sometimes you lose some..

PociuS

It's just an example. We have a complex level 91 and every 2 wars we have a global top10 cartel.

The only option as you say is that you have to see the complex level (we were already asking if the level of the complex was the tool for pairings and they said no) because in medals, players level, wars won or everything you want look, the difference is very very big.

Believe me before we complained we have spent months and months studying the rivals that came out. We do not complain for pleasure. This is life, but a forum is for this, to talk about it and find solutions.

regards

Zzz

@Ben - FTX Games How is it possible to get a pairing in war of 17 vs 17 if your cartel has below level 60 (a 57 and a 56) and our cartel below level 60 (55,54,46,55,54,52, 48.48.51, 52).

Where is the logic and equality of the game?

THIS CAN NOT GO ON LIKE THIS.

I want explanations.

regards
This is normal, for this game ;)

PociuS

I know, I've been watching for months, it's not the first war that happens to us. But that's why you just have to say it, so they can go "fixing" it or equalizing the wars a little more. ;)

Zzz

they write, the most important factor is “the speed of the search for war”

Zzz

We
Our opponents:

Funny

Goose

We
Our opponents:

Funny
This happened to us before....actually worse. What is lvl of opponents compound vs. yours? My guess is theirs is much lower?

Narcobuster

Completely agree we need to raise these issues and here is a good place. But it’s not a quick fix.. in some cases the higher level cartel might not be as active, thus you win. Sometimes it’s helpful just to do the chest run etc.

If it was the other way around I doubt you’d be complaining as much ;).

Goose

Ok. For some reason ftx thinks that compound level should be a variable in determining a suitable war opponent. So the fact that your poind lvl is higher "evens" out the match which we know is not true but that's ftx. I know this cuz I complained and they said matches are based on players levels first then pound levels.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

Accepting normalcy is a sheep trap. Fun wars make this game in my opinion, not winning wars. If you want to attack players 10 levels lower than you in wars just to have a good war record, you might as well play FarmVille. Why is this normal? Does the game want to punish players in strong compounds? If this is normal I think Ftx should share the peramiters of war matchups so we can all adapt (abandon our cartel compound) with confidence. In a natural and intuitive game, especially a game based on real events, it would make sense for a stronger cartel compound to be an advantage. Currently in this game it’s a disadvantage. Saying it is what it is and adapting is fine, it’s smart I agree, but why comment just to say it is what it is? Yes, people found out lower level compounds with strong players results in easy (and boring) war matchups. Should it be like this? If Ftx makes the game more natural and realistic, we’ll all adapt as usual. This is a constantly evolving game. No sense in defending an unnatural part of the game just because your cartel adapted to a weakness of war matchups. I think Ftx accepts this as a problem but doesn’t know what to do because any changes will result in some people being mad (as usual), and not changing anything is safer. The cost of waiting is more players having boring wars and have uncertainty of “how to be successful” in this game.

PociuS

thanks to those who are reviewing and not answering that this is the life or nonsense of those. regards

Neon234

Hello @PociuS

From what we know, these are the factors which ftx considers for freezing an opponent.

1. No of players in warring list.
2. Geometric Mean of the players in warring list.
3. Overall Cartel Rating
4. Cartel Compound Finca Level.

Ftx probably uses a mathematical formula by giving weightage to these parameters and arrives at a unique war search variable for all the cartels.

Once your cartel searches for war, FTX then searches for a cartel which is closer to your war search variable. As the search duration increases, the range of the war search variable will increase thereby giving you either a cartel which has a higher variable than yours or lower variable than yours with equal probability (depending upon other cartels searching at that moment).

In the case of Zzzs Ukraine cartel, their Geometric Mean level is 50.5; Rating is around 150K, Compound Finca Level is 37/38. However their opponent cartel players have a mean level of 59.8, Compound Finca must be around 32-34 and rating around 60-90k.

Incase if you wish to know more about how to get similar opponents for your current cartel parameters, we can discuss in private.

Goose

Hopefully this clears it up. You may need to zoom in but essentially level of players is primary parameter and cartel rating and level are secondary
Screenshot_20190505-065202.png