Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Matchmaking fixed ???

orion

Hello,
are you sure that you fixed matchmaking in this game?
Because after your great update we got totally unplayable opponent. Same like last 7 wars (expect one which was too easy).
Tell me why we should play this game? Why we should spend money? Why we should spend bucks on army in wars when is no chance to win?

Please, tell me, that you will fix it in next update because it is something what I never read before.

You should be ashamed to take the money for such a beta version.

@Chase - FTX Games

Last edited:

orion

Next war and same problem. My cartel 39, opponent 62.
If you take money from us, you should lose some time with short answer, hm?
We are very frustrated from your job!

If you have problem with make game good, you should think about new job, maybe dig a sink.

@Chase - FTX Games

fahdi1985

I don't know it's our luck but we are getting more balanced and equal opponents

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We are still working to optimize cartel war matchmaking. The current system can match high level cartels with quite a wide range of opponents.

orion

We are still working to optimize cartel war matchmaking. The current system can match high level cartels with quite a wide range of opponents.
Oh, please.
System of matchmaking was good before last big update and 7 days break in cartel wars.
You increased the game about 10 % and what? You are still giving us some beta version.

Jamal

Banned
Oh, please.
System of matchmaking was good before last big update and 7 days break in cartel wars.
You increased the game about 10 % and what? You are still giving us some beta version.
No.. its gamma version. Coz they programmer still much on their brain to develop the game (read : update that dont needs to)

Don_Jalopy

@Jamal & @orion - come on now, how do we expect to change this game when we come down on the devs like a tonne of bricks, I know we are all unhappy with the new matchmaking system, rather than keep complaining, try and work with it for now - they are working on new ways to defend as they said, let them update it and then we can comment on it further. Suggest ACTUAL ideas and put them across in a rational and well written, easy to read/understand - then you have a much higher chance of grabbing the devs attention.

orion

@Jamal & @orion - come on now, how do we expect to change this game when we come down on the devs like a tonne of bricks, I know we are all unhappy with the new matchmaking system, rather than keep complaining, try and work with it for now - they are working on new ways to defend as they said, let them update it and then we can comment on it further. Suggest ACTUAL ideas and put them across in a rational and well written, easy to read/understand - then you have a much higher chance of grabbing the devs attention.
I don't know what you see, but I see that this game costed us a lot of money and now we have unplayable game like achievement.
A lot of players from my cartel left this game because is worst and worst, now next players stopped play cartel wars and waiting if game will be fixed in the future.
Whole system of game is now bad and developer should recoup us sources.
Maybe developer should focus on bugs in game but only thing what I see now is still new ways to get money from us.

Last edited:

sekou420

This is the worst matchmaking update ever. Never really had any problems before this update. It's understandable to get an the occasional mismatch. It's part of the game but to be matched up against a compound that's 20 to 30 points higher is not cool. To go up against cartels with 500 to 1000 more trophies is crazy and even worse is that it keeps on happening. I think all this tinkering with the game will be it's downfall