Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Matchmaking is rediculous

Jayjay

It was once fixed were the players on your would be an even match/ same level as you.. now.. it is back to its trashy original state.. how could i possibly be able to successfully attack a level 46/47 base when i am only a level 37..
I see this as another TACTIC to push players to spend more money on this Game **** greedy developers, i will not spend another dime on this game and i am honestly getting close to deleting this game due to its instability

Keinara

It was once fixed were the players on your would be an even match/ same level as you.. now.. it is back to its trashy original state.. how could i possibly be able to successfully attack a level 46/47 base when i am only a level 37..
I see this as another TACTIC to push players to spend more money on this Game **** greedy developers, i will not spend another dime on this game and i am honestly getting close to deleting this game due to its instability
I share your feeling...

Don't forget to vote at the poll at the top of general section, it's by official Narcos employee that will relay the obvious dissatisfaction by everyone to the developers.

ACO

Banned
It's easy spend gold so you can reach that level faster and you can beat them. And when you get there remember you will be matched again against stronger people so you can spend more gold. You just have to love this greedy staff. All they try to do week after week is make us spend more money and more gold. Either for boxes, or talents, or buildings and my favorite yet: to be able to beat people that are 10000000x times stronger then you