Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Matchmaking Problem

Raja

After update we got first opponent "Italy one" their cartel level 61 and lowest player level 45 and rating also around 1200... where our cartel "Daredevils" level 28 only 5-6 player level 46-40 others are 31-40 and cartel rating around 6000... which type of war matchmaking is that... few of our cartel member will get opponent for attack... then what is the reason of telling that developers fixed the matchmaking. is they think its funny...

Marius93

After update we got first opponent "Italy one" their cartel level 61 and lowest player level 45 and rating also around 1200... where our cartel "Daredevils" level 28 only 5-6 player level 46-40 others are 31-40 and cartel rating around 6000... which type of war matchmaking is that... few of our cartel member will get opponent for attack... then what is the reason of telling that developers fixed the matchmaking. is they think its funny...
It real life, always someone is bigger. Try play the game in professional league. Who cares , everyone gives some loses. It's good system. If you have the same number players. It's possible to find so quite bigger than you.

Raja

It real life, always someone is bigger. Try play the game in professional league. Who cares , everyone gives some loses. It's good system. If you have the same number players. It's possible to find so quite bigger than you.
But that is a huge mess... 33 level gap means huge... but player need to get the opponent in war... a 31 level player how will attack a 45 level player... ???

JackBlack

But that is a huge mess... 33 level gap means huge... but player need to get the opponent in war... a 31 level player how will attack a 45 level player... ???
Not too much fun for us either, buddy, specially since we're gonna get some crappy rewards.

CRABNUTZ

There is definitely a new problem with matchmaking. We matched a cartel that is half our rating, around 6500 vs 13000+ and our compound is almost 50 levels higher. 83 vs 34. This is no fun for either side.

Raja

There is definitely a new problem with matchmaking. We matched a cartel that is half our rating, around 6500 vs 13000+ and our compound is almost 50 levels higher. 83 vs 34. This is no fun for either side.
Same here.... there is no fun in war if they dont fix that problem.. that is an one sided war....

Raja

Not too much fun for us either, buddy, specially since we're gonna get some crappy rewards.
i saw u attacked in war.. i think u realized that which type of war is happening.. our low level member are just watching the attacks they are unable to attack... that will be a easy war for u guys.... have fun...

Raja

If any game developer are present please fix this problem.. and please reply us.. otherwise we will loose faith... Don't make our investment a total waste...

JackBlack

i saw u attacked in war.. i think u realized that which type of war is happening.. our low level member are just watching the attacks they are unable to attack... that will be a easy war for u guys.... have fun...
Am i not speaking clearly enough? There's no fun in murdering your cartel, what fun can it be a +300 to 0? There was not one single member in your cartel that could make it interesting for us. I'm sorry about this war, but i'm affraid you guys have to get used to it, because ftx are a bit slow in fixing things. So maybe start attacking our compound, this way you'll get some ammo and influence.

Jamal

Banned
I mada a thread like this almost a month ago. @Chase - FTX Games said its gonna fix by the upcoming update. Boommmmm..... update comes and they make it more and more bigger different level and rating. Good job!! I like ur style FTX

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I mada a thread like this almost a month ago. @Chase - FTX Games said its gonna fix by the upcoming update. Boommmmm..... update comes and they make it more and more bigger different level and rating. Good job!! I like ur style FTX
Agreed, the "fix" made things worse. The reason we had any change at all is because I told our devs the community's feedback. While the change did not work as intended, they are taking action on your feedback. They will get it right soon, sorry for the trouble along the way.

Jamal

Banned
Agreed, the "fix" made things worse. The reason we had any change at all is because I told our devs the community's feedback. While the change did not work as intended, they are taking action on your feedback. They will get it right soon, sorry for the trouble along the way.
Thanks for that chase. Hope it fix soon

sky_high

why doesn't it tell us which cartel is challenging us? honestly, if it would just give you the cartel details when you accept/decline, matchmaking would be less of a total mess right now.

Raja

Another bug has came. In Some base 10-15 Sicarios are defending their Base . Thats another Messy Thing.. there Lots Of Bug in game after New Update....