Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Messaging Own Cartel Members

daddya&k

I have question about cartel message. ( I capo). so I know that if swipe, members (@name), you message them direct. ( this where ?? Is) When I hit (@ cartel) the message goes To all?? ( 99% sure of that). Also can you just type (@ name) and get message to them direct? Or who (if anyone) gets that Message? ( all This is when member has not messaged before, or recently.
Is there way to message members directly? There needs to be.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @daddya&k ! When you @ name a specific user in Cartel chat the message is available for all Cartel members to see, but the tagged player will get a "new message" notification specifically.

There is no direct message option between players currently. But I will let the development team know that it is something you would like considered!

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Moving comment from @daddya&k in a different thread to here:

"Ok so to be clear. You have the tap, swipe a name to direct towards indivual( but all see). And if tap (@ cartel) all get new notice ? How about if you manually type (@ Name) ? Does that person get a new notice? Trying to find out who being naughty not nice. By ignoring me. "

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @daddya&k. If you manually type "@name" all players will similarly be able to see the message, but the person tagged will get a new message notification.