Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Movie Night bug + somebody in my account

Master B

Well, I have sent a couple of messages to your support, usually they respond with the same message like "there is no offers and advertisements"
but last time i got a message about "error, problem with external application which uses to show videos" .. and that's the reason why I haven't seen a boat for 2 weeks. So yeah, how to fix that? I re-installed a game and same thing, not seeing a boat.. So when will I be able to see a boat and offers?

There is also one thing. How can I secure my account? I already connected with facebook and gaming center, but still i see someone in my account and it says that i logged in on other device. And when I get in game, I see that that person changed my squad, moved something and so on, once that person spent 150 gold.. and i want to buy your offers for 6 and 12 dollars, but I don't want someone messing on my account.
I don't know if this is forbidden but i installed BlueStacks where I can play games for mobile phone, so when I am home i play narcos on PC, and when I am aout i play on Iphone 4.. iphone 4 is very bad mobile phone so it is lagging all the time, crashes while I am attacking so i am unable to play game normally, that's why i started playing via BlueStacks. On PC and on Iphone i am connected on same FB. 1 month ago 1 person spent 150 gold, and after that nobody was in my acc, and 2 days ago again somebody went in.
So how do I secure my acc?