Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Movie night no longer available

NWF

For over a week now I not seen movie night option in my game. Also no longer seeing 20 Min building speed up options and not seeing free daily revival options. Kind of no very annoying to have lost those options. Have they been removed from all players?? Or is this a bug??

NWF

Options not showing again I haven't used them please let me know if this is a bug and if it is fixable

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @NWF , I'm so sorry you've encountered a number of different bugs. I would recommend making sure your account is connected to Facebook in the Settings menu, and then uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If you've done that and still see the same issues, then definitely choose "Report an issue" in the Settings menu so our Support team can assist you!

NWF

Thanks for the response. I use Google play and uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Movie night etc appear briefly but as soon as I tap on it game crashes and restarts and options mentioned above disappear. Very annoying as I'm missing out on gold, contracts, plate and 20 Min building speedups :(

NWF

Ps please don't ask for screen shots as I am unable to screen shot something that isn't there

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @NWF, if any screenshots are requested by our Support team, it would be to show what Movie Night looks like, or what the Compound looks like if Movie Night is not there.

Please choose "Report an issue" in the Settings menu so our team can look at your game logs and see what's happening. If you cannot send a request from within the game, then email them directly at narcos@ftxgames.com. Thank you.

NWF

As per email received at approx 3am my time I have logged the issue via the report an issue option. The problem is ongoing. Movie night appears randomly but when I tap on the watch now button the screen says come back later for more. I try each morning at around 6am my time (aest) . It is clear I'm not the only player affected by this as others in my team have same issue

MR. Gilmore

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but movie night is still not working. It plays the ad but no reward for watching. Same with builder speed up. There is not anything to screen shot because it just says "come back later".

MR. Gilmore

Thanks for sharing this information. I have cleared my caches, restarted my phone, and nothing is working.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for sending in a Support request with a video @NWF!

If you haven't send an in-game Support request yet @MR. Gilmore, please do so.

I've also informed the team directly that this is an issue. They are working to find a fix as quickly as possible!

MR. Gilmore

Hello everyone! I've been informed by the dev team that this issue should be resolved!
Thank you for looking into this issue, however the movie night ads are still hit or miss as far as the ad playing. I have sent a help request. Hope they can get it resolved.

MR. Gilmore

I'm not sure if V4VC is a specific ad, but that's the one that won't load. And once I attempt to view it, it says come back later. I use an Android device. I'm not sure if this is just an Android issue.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure if V4VC is a specific ad, but that's the one that won't load. And once I attempt to view it, it says come back later. I use an Android device. I'm not sure if this is just an Android issue.
Hey there, and thank you for sharing this here. It looks like our Support team is requesting more information from you so they can look into this further. Please reply to the last email you received from them.