Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My brother has a Premium option no one else has?

Morbid Death

This is correct. We try to test new features on a small group to gather feedback and fix any issues whenever we can. This way we can present content that people enjoy and weed out the content that people tend not to like.

Once we have proper data on this new feature, we will either bring it to all players, or not.
Well here is my Feedback:

From the number of unhappy responses it would appear I am not the only one who thinks this is ridiculous.
Whether or not it is to "test new features" it stinks.
To our knowledge you did no such thing when you messed around with the boat and other new/edited features, these things are implemented on everyone?

I love this game. I've been waiting for a good deal to come along so I can finally pitch in but that seems like it will never happen. Your marketing algorithm has placed me as a low or none spender and this is the best offers I get $2-$5 worthless deals and most of the time no offers at all. Do I need to start spending low to work my way up to the big boy deals...?

Now and then I get this Special Gem offer which is pretty much a slap in the face I get to see on my screen for 3 days:
gem deal.jpg

My brother on the other hand, since joining the game on my request (I never got the reward for inviting him), bought that neat package as mentioned in the original post and since then has had Super Deals offered daily:
his deals.jpg

The Super Deals have 24hour timers yet change about three times a day, as if it wasn't alluring enough. Your marketing algorithm has obviously placed him in the rich/most likely to spend category. He will not be spending any more money on this game.

I still love this game but don't feel it loves me, am I to believe we will get fair treatment and assistance or will I get nerfed - kind of scary just to bring it up.

Where do you get off marketing this cellphone game so that players need to spend hundreds to thousands of dollars?
Can't you make the same money with better deals everyone can afford?
By the way telling us that "we will either bring it to all players, or not." is just so sad.
Tells us that we may never have the same opportunities as the select few.

Can we now hear some legitimate feedback please.

Last edited:

Garreth

This feature your "testing for player feedback" is a crock. Everyone should be entitled to this 1. You are going to end up with an in balance of bases. They will have higher level defense and offence at the same time we struggle to gather enough rss to upgrade our defence to hold them back. Its an unfair advantage

Morbid Death

This offer will be removed - just heard confirmation of this. Not sure if the very few players who did sign up for this will keep it or will be removed and refunded - that is up to the developers. It will no longer be available for new players or anyone else.
Looks like we kind of got our answer...

Does this mean my brother who is new will be rolled back?
Good luck convincing him to play again.
I'm still waiting to spend money on this game but wonder if I or it will be nerfed.

Last edited:

Jayjay

WOOW! These developers are really trying to Milk its players... HOW ON EARTH do you give a select Group of people a high advantage and practically monopoly on the game while the rest of us possible struggle to make ends meet in our real lives as adults and still trying to fit this cellular game in our budget.. i mean it is NO SECRET that in this game the only way to get ahead is to spend money... so @Chase - FTX Games and all of your business colleagues, why are you handicaping the rest of your players/market and not even being diligent or discrete about it... this is the WORST customer service i have personally experianced especially to DEDICATED PAYING CUSTOMERS.. anyone who has a back bone in their anatomy should be Agreeing with me..

IvanZG

This is correct. We try to test new features on a small group to gather feedback and fix any issues whenever we can. This way we can present content that people enjoy and weed out the content that people tend not to like.

Once we have proper data on this new feature, we will either bring it to all players, or not.
@Chase - FTX Games one and half month passed after that answer. What about that deal? Will you put the deal on or not?

Honeybadger

Well here is my Feedback:

From the number of unhappy responses it would appear I am not the only one who thinks this is ridiculous.
Whether or not it is to "test new features" it stinks.
To our knowledge you did no such thing when you messed around with the boat and other new/edited features, these things are implemented on everyone?

I love this game. I've been waiting for a good deal to come along so I can finally pitch in but that seems like it will never happen. Your marketing algorithm has placed me as a low or none spender and this is the best offers I get $2-$5 worthless deals and most of the time no offers at all. Do I need to start spending low to work my way up to the big boy deals...?

Now and then I get this Special Gem offer which is pretty much a slap in the face I get to see on my screen for 3 days:
View attachment 473

My brother on the other hand, since joining the game on my request (I never got the reward for inviting him), bought that neat package as mentioned in the original post and since then has had Super Deals offered daily:
View attachment 474

The Super Deals have 24hour timers yet change about three times a day, as if it wasn't alluring enough. Your marketing algorithm has obviously placed him in the rich/most likely to spend category. He will not be spending any more money on this game.

I still love this game but don't feel it loves me, am I to believe we will get fair treatment and assistance or will I get nerfed - kind of scary just to bring it up.

Where do you get off marketing this cellphone game so that players need to spend hundreds to thousands of dollars?
Can't you make the same money with better deals everyone can afford?
By the way telling us that "we will either bring it to all players, or not." is just so sad.
Tells us that we may never have the same opportunities as the select few.

Can we now hear some legitimate feedback please.
Is that what you're emerald looks like when you get it why is it 43% not 50% like mine. Were both US dollar currencey it look like but my 14000 gold amount is 50$ not 85$ An 6500 gold amount is 25$. I thought everyone emerald gold was the same discount. The Emerald has popped up 3x in the last 5 months for me