Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My brother has a Premium option no one else has?

Morbid Death

Hey there,
My brother installed the game today,
We noticed that there was a premium subscription option:
sub.jpg

scrip.jpg

Neither myself nor my Cartel mates have this option even after re-installing the game?
Is it for noobs only or something?

Regards

Morbid Death

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Its being tested on a few players just now.
This is correct. We try to test new features on a small group to gather feedback and fix any issues whenever we can. This way we can present content that people enjoy and weed out the content that people tend not to like.

Once we have proper data on this new feature, we will either bring it to all players, or not.

Cuban Cartel

This is correct. We try to test new features on a small group to gather feedback and fix any issues whenever we can. This way we can present content that people enjoy and weed out the content that people tend not to like.

Once we have proper data on this new feature, we will either bring it to all players, or not.
That's not fair at all @Chase - FTX Games . Those are some good offers i would love to have. Those people get almost 10 times more than i do by spending the same amount of money. :mad:

Ahmed

As a developer and game player (multi games).
Every new features aND make the game complex , with no planning study it will destroy it, unless it is seasonal features with meta statics.

ScArFaC3

Banned
All new players get access to wonderful subscriptions and on the second and fifth day of logging in you get full sicarios from silver and gold chests along with daily chests!!!! Wow that is so unfair I had to struggle my *** off to get every single contract...now they just give them out for free!!??!!!???!!!WTF!!!!

Ahmed

All new players get access to wonderful subscriptions and on the second and fifth day of logging in you get full sicarios from silver and gold chests along with daily chests!!!! Wow that is so unfair I had to struggle my *** off to get every single contract...now they just give them out for free!!??!!!???!!!WTF!!!!
IF you calculate it, it's useless if they are 32level and above , 300 gold daily is nothing, it's pretty payments LOL

roguester

Have you guys ever played other games? There's always a small test environment to hash out any major issues before successfully sending an update out to the general population.

LAGRIMA

everybody should get the same as the new players why they get all that stuff for free and sicarios that we dont even have cause is onky for new players i spend over 2000 bucks already in this game i got 3 acounts levels 40 to 50 i deserved to get tbe same stuff that the new players are getting after i spend so much money in the game now they doing that is no fear everybody should be treath the same nobody is better than the other so we all deserved to have all the new stuff that the new players are getting now we are the ones that keep the game running cause we are the ones spending money and time playing the game

MAXIMUS

In other words there is a preffered members club, probably gave one of them my 9th lvl 6 deigo that dissapeared the other day

wick

This really not fair..... Why should some players be able to get a unique sicarios while others are not???? If you won't make that offer accessible for anyone, I will take my consequences in our Cartel...