Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My progress and game achievements have been lost

Onur

I deleted some programs because my iPad is working hard. I always did this but this time the game starts from the beginning.When I restore from icloud Game needs updating but Apple store does not show install option only open option is turned on. What can i do? I am 38 level and i bought 2100 gold today. I do not use facebook.

EgregiousParagon.

You may have screwed yourself, or may be not.

>I always did this but this time the game starts from the beginning.

It does, however when it shows you level 1...Check to see if there is an arrow and hit it. See if level 38 shows up. I do not use Facebook. Same thing happen to me. I logged in as level 1, hit right or left button game offered to restore to level 40.

Julio

I deleted some programs because my iPad is working hard. I always did this but this time the game starts from the beginning.When I restore from icloud Game needs updating but Apple store does not show install option only open option is turned on. What can i do? I am 38 level and i bought 2100 gold today. I do not use facebook.

Hmmm. I think it should still be on your ipad. Log out from the game center under settings then log back in using the same game center apple id and password you were using before. If that doesn't work, turn it off, log out and back in again and try again. Also, when the game starts it may give you two options for game progress, one will be level 1 and one may be your previous save. You need to use your previous saved progress.

I really hope this helps. I use an iPad and have had to do this on multiple occasions.

Julio

Hmmm. I think it should still be on your ipad. Log out from the game center under settings then log back in using the same game center apple id and password you were using before. If that doesn't work, turn it off, log out and back in again and try again. Also, when the game starts it may give you two options for game progress, one will be level 1 and one may be your previous save. You need to use your previous saved progress.

I really hope this helps. I use an iPad and have had to do this on multiple occasions.

By the way, i have deleted and reinstalled the game on Apple devices several times and have never lost my progress. I only use the game center as my way to save my game information.

Onur

I did not use game center. When i restore from icloud,this message comes out but I can not update.it is showing only open not install.

IMG_4145.JPG

IMG_4148.JPG

When i reinstall again:

IMG_4144.JPG

Julio

I understand that you don't think you used the game center. Are you sure? I believe it's the default game login information on apple devices. Humor me... The game center id would be the apple id you were using.

Julio

Also, when you log out and back in of the game center the game may tell you that it has two previous saves of the game... you can then choose your saved game.

Onur

When i enter the game it shows me login screen. I write my user and pass but nothing changed. It does not offer me any choice previous or new.

Julio

Have you logged out and back in to Game Center and turned the iPad off and back on?

Julio

Step 1. Go into game and ensure the game is not linked under any setting (Facebook or Game Center). close out of game
Step 2 Go to settings. Find the Game Center. Sign out. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
Step 3 open game. It should recognize your profile and welcome you back. Then you should see that it has two progresses saved and it should Skype you which one you want to use.
Step 4. If you don't see your saved progress, turn off the iPad and when it reboots, try to go into the game again.
Step 5. If you still don't see your progress, there might be a couple of reasons:

A). You were signed in with a different Apple ID. If that's possible, try the different apple. I'd
B). You had the account linked to a Facebook account. If that's possible, you can try signing in with Facebook.

If none of the above work, I have no idea how to recover your progress other than contacting Ftx and see if they can pull your information based on your user name or recent purchase through the App Store.

Good luck. Please follow up and let me know if you are successful or not.

I have experienced similar issues a couple of times and the above has worked every time.

Onur

I see two saved progress but they are level 1. I am going to restore again and wait new update,may be it solves the problem because it says new update requires.

I contact them in yesterday but there is no return. @Chase - FTX Games

IMG_4143.JPG