Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NAO CONSIGO SER VIP

Bom vamos la mais uma tentativa
Gostaria de um esclarecimento real sobre meu problema e nao mais uma mensagem igual as últimas 2 que vocês me mandaram
Tenho 2 conta no narcos cartel
Conta 01 nick el alemão/ id 18996705
Conta 02 nick chef foda/ id 19993725

Meu problema é que na conta 01 / el alemão , nao consigo assinar o clube narcos ou seja ser VIP. Nao aparece a opção
Fui informado pelo suporte de vcs que o lançamento é escalonado, porem na conta 02 chef foda, fiz a assinatura ontem do clube narcos , então como pode ter 2 telefone cadastrados no mesmo cep 09810.040 e em uma das conta esta disponivel e na outra nao esta, Isso nao me entra na cabeça!
Sera que a FTX poderia tomar uma providência de verdade e nao apenas responder um e-mail igual sempre
Aguardo maiores explicações!
Muito obrigado por enquanto.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Wesley. I have found your contacts to our support team and can see that they incorrectly routed you back to the forums. This was an issue that has since been rectified with our support team.

Please email them at narcos@ftxgames.com and tell them that I sent you there from the forums and that you have permission to be added into the VIP subscriptions test group. I am sorry that you were given the run-around, there is no excuse for that. However, our support team will be happy to give you access to the VIP subscription group.

Please keep in mind that we do not recommend players using multiple accounts on one device, as errors can occur (relevant thread to this topic is HERE).