Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nearly impossible to deploy at my level!

Albert

Is anyone else having this issue? I'm a higher level and just about all my opponents have 6 sics on their base with at least 60% GD and my perfect Diego's are useless against weapons. Ftx, if your gonna created a sic for no deploy, then please remove GD from surrounding weapons!

Bogan

If ur failing bases pretty consistently you need to completely change ur approach to attacking those style of bases. Try different squads or troops and eventually youl find something more suitable

Albert

If ur failing bases pretty consistently you need to completely change ur approach to attacking those style of bases. Try different squads or troops and eventually youl find something more suitable
So I've been using flash squad with BB skills and that helps with bases that have weapons bunched together, but do you still use Diego's for good layouts, if do with what troops?

His lordship

I use flacos for safety in numbers, with la quica and flashbang sicarios. Flash weapons like rocket launchers and nerve cannons. Don't worry so much about cannons as they only kill a single soldier at one time, then take 4 seconds before they fire again. As people say, you have to try different techniques to find what works for you.

DonJohnson

At least FTX made now the players to use some of their brain...you know, its a strategy game after all..
You mean strategy game for Ftx - strategy, how to pump more money from loyal players into a dieing game. Where is the strategy when level54 players are taken equal to level57 and up? Even if you do nodeploy attacks, the firepower that comes from defence is out of mind. That might not be problem to big spenders, but to those who hang in the middle of levels are pretty much f...d! High level players who pure money in are not so much affected, since they have firebomb squads waiting in shelves anyway for a rainy day. But Ftx screwed those smaller players who played just for fun and maybe for a few coins invested.
After the last "update", this game looks even more depressing.

Bogan

So I've been using flash squad with BB skills and that helps with bases that have weapons bunched together, but do you still use Diego's for good layouts, if do with what troops?
I'm lucky mate I have a firebomb squad doing 97000 damage plus 54%bb so a base could have perfect gd and I can still flash 3 times and hit Finca with 2fb and it's all over

Chef Chick

I'm lucky mate I have a firebomb squad doing 97000 damage plus 54%bb so a base could have perfect gd and I can still flash 3 times and hit Finca with 2fb and it's all over
I also am lucky had 4 firebomb squads ready to go 2 scorpions 1 brone and one segador ;) actually climbing the ranks easier now since update lol

TheBaron

You mean strategy game for Ftx - strategy, how to pump more money from loyal players into a dieing game. Where is the strategy when level54 players are taken equal to level57 and up? Even if you do nodeploy attacks, the firepower that comes from defence is out of mind. That might not be problem to big spenders, but to those who hang in the middle of levels are pretty much f...d! High level players who pure money in are not so much affected, since they have firebomb squads waiting in shelves anyway for a rainy day. But Ftx screwed those smaller players who played just for fun and maybe for a few coins invested.
After the last "update", this game looks even more depressing.
I think quite the opposite, big spenders got hurt by this update, cuz they all put money for perfect diegos and now all this cash and time goes to nothing. Of course, if someone puts that kind of money in game, they will put it also for perfect Scorpions, so not that hurt after all. Thing is, F2P players (or those who have spent very few) are not affected by these changes so much, or they are even favoured, cuz they can now devote many of their resources into one sicario and just become invincible to missiles. Personally, once I built good Rockets, only perfect Diego squads raid me and those who dare to deploy, just get massively wiped. You are right about the first one tho and many people have talked about it here, FTX needs to extend Finca lvls, in order the make the gameplay more fair for a certain players lvl and above.

EDIT; H3LL is censored lol, replaced with 'nothing' :p

double pownage

Got three diegi squad cant kill anything without big losses and most cant kill

Forza too strong in combo with gd!!!!

Chef Chick

Haha that's all good, I was down the Gold Coast afew weeks ago the water looked great.
Hope it is been quite hot here kinda like a hot winter back in South Africa lol ;) kinda used to it unlike the peeps here . First time to oz besides transit so kinda stoked plus I think there is a cyclone on the way here and had a few quakes past few days :oops::eek:

Bogan

Hope it is been quite hot here kinda like a hot winter back in South Africa lol ;) kinda used to it unlike the peeps here . First time to oz besides transit so kinda stoked plus I think there is a cyclone on the way here and had a few quakes past few days :oops::eek:
Yeah it's probably a good time to get away for a little bit with all that going on atm.