Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NERF DIEGOS

Nerf diegos like they did to scorpions to make game more balanced

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BillyBob

Banned
Deine Sprache interessiert mich ein scheiss dreck ob ich rechtschreib Fehler mache oder nicht ist meine Sache du klugscheisser, mache mich jetzt an deiner M...a zu schaffen.

Go and translate it in your Language Mr.ADHS i am so funny.

Annoying is more like it.

tonsten

It's just SUPER UNFAIR to nerf something which someone has invested a lot of money.
In real life it's called crime and it's also illegal to take away from you something you have bought.
Please think about this before actually doing any nerfing since seriously there need to be some real money returns in case this kind of situation happens.

D-Block

Banned
Give Scorpion some of his firebomb power back!!! That will make things better lol

Huanito

Lower the percentage of missile damage diegos have, like they did to scorpions to balance out the game more.
If you nerf sicarios , nerf also rocket launchers , mortars, nerve gas and nerf the whole god **** game.
I hardley manage to clear an outpost with my diegos ....if they fail clearing all the gas and the launchers im stuck with a 49-51 outpost on my map.im lvl 41 ...how am i suppose to clear something if they will start listen and act to your apply?
Stop asking them to nerf our forces cause it will always be against us.
My base is been a walkway for rivals and i keep my mouth shut.
If a rival succeed atacking me ...so be it...im glad cause he finally get something from this god **** game after the designers tied his hands and legs so he could do nothing at all.....

Hadi

Yes but nurfing the Diego damage against fincas only will not be unfair.
go and nerf yourself ... You are crying like a child couse someone get your finca down, this game its about money if you spent money you get strong attack anyway

Cara cortada

no deben subir la finca , ni poner un sicario salud finca , mejor hacer la finca inmune a misiles y bombas

EgregiousParagon.

go and nerf yourself ... You are crying like a child couse someone get your finca down, this game its about money if you spent money you get strong attack anyway
First I am beefing up now, and from this point on - I am just going to do this to every single person until they fix the issue. No deploys are not right and they take away from the game. Few loosers, like yourself benefited from this and don't want to see it gone.

D-Block

Banned
Ever time I see four juiced up Diegos air strike my Finca I want to piss on them :)

D-Block

Banned
Can you be any more cheap??? I liked someone's idea about the automatic win button!!! It will save you about five clicks of aggravation LMFAO

LAGRIMA

now people are criying cause they wont want to nerf diego take it like a man they do that whit scorpion they should do the same to diego so why say no you scared that your missiles dont destroy the finca anymore or what is fear to do it people that use scorpion take it li a man why people are criying cause they dont want to nerf diego nerf diego and put more energy on missiles do the same as scorpion and firebombs is fear for everybody cause they already do it to scorpion and firebombs now is diego turn so dont cry about it

LAGRIMA

Why do guys like you make it sound like everybody is dropping fincas with missles & firebombs. You realize that the guys doing it spent $500, $700, $1000 on talent roulette to get there.

Another guy on here julio complains about the same thing. Yet julio dropped my base the other day with 20 second flashbangs. By your logic, I should be outraged that flashbang talents are too high & we should nerf flashbang duration & up their energy cost etc.

Guys will always find a way to drop your finca. And just cause 1 in 50 players can drop it with missles, doesnt mean we have to screw diegos for eveeybody.

Suck it up. Its a p2w game. If guys want to drop a grand to save time going thru their map, then god bless em.
they do it to scorpion they should dk it to diego is really fear to do it

Thema

No way they need to nerf diegos! Its an easy sicario to aquire and everybody can have a nice missile squad. If they get nerfed rocket launcers will be unbeatable, wspacially after the Reaper implementation... Soon their health will be easily over 50k and even diegos will have hard time. A GOOD change would be to give immunity to missiles to the fincas. That could be the aolution for scorpions too in the first place and no one that spended on Scorpions would be dissatisfied with their purchase. It will be easy for hardcore p2w players to take out your finca if they can smash all your weapons, which is legit, but not bring your finca down just by bombing it.

DSD

Nerfing Diego won't help anyone. As many guys pointed out so far, we all choose our strategy and where to put our gold for max talents. I won't like the idea to spend 2 hours clearing my map, no way! I have put money in so I don't have to wait but enjoy the game. Nerfing the def sicarios was a good idea and it did balance the game. I don't think there is a need to nerf anything at this moment. Stop complaining and improve your talents, soldiers and Base attack! There is always an alternative way of attack. Stop moaning!

DSD

Lol Theres nothing personal about it.

You guys keep crying over this non-issue over and over. If you want a "debate", then read the threads from the last dozen times you guys posted this same request.

Btw, the only reason I keep dropping your base with missles is because you still keep your storage bunched up. Fix your layout before asking FTX for more nerfs. Smdh, you complainers are gonna be the death of this game.
Well said, bro! Lame layouts don't mean the game is unbalanced!

Maniakbn96

Devs, please look in my account which sicarios I have and which not.

Maybe you should Nerv every sic I do not have, it will make the game better (for me)

What do you think guys?