Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New competence

Buhawi

We are watching closely as to how the new skills and set bonuses are playing out. We will bring them into their intended design if they are not functioning as such.
@Chase - FTX Games - meaning there's a big possibility that those big bang will be nerfed? dev team should have calculated this first. coz players buy offers and pay money. at the end everything gets changed. players disadvantage.

zecke2

@Chase - FTX Games - meaning there's a big possibility that those big bang will be nerfed? dev team should have calculated this first. coz players buy offers and pay money. at the end everything gets changed. players disadvantage.
Than ground defense must nerf too. Why its not only for finca health. That what we talk about month. Give finca more health points not this superfluous skills

Maniakbn96

Than ground defense must nerf too. Why its not only for finca health. That what we talk about month. Give finca more health points not this superfluous skills
Why must ground defense be nerves too? If you do normal attack with Flashbang squat for example it does not matter?

zecke2

Why must ground defense be nerves too? If you do normal attack with Flashbang squat for example it does not matter?
Have you attack a player with 6 sicarios and 6x ground defense .it not easy with flashbang. Maybe impossible. Or you have big flash bang ;-) . If ground defense is only for finca health than its possible but now all buildings have more health. And this is not ok . IF nerves.... than both..

Maniakbn96

Have you attack a player with 6 sicarios and 6x ground defense .it not easy with flashbang. Maybe impossible. Or you have big flash bang ;-) . If ground defense is only for finca health than its possible but now all buildings have more health. And this is not ok . IF nerves.... than both..
Yes I did Darwin squat with Flashbang I kill 90 percent. If not put 1-2 quicas in squad with Flashbang and you kill all

EgregiousParagon.

I had hard time dealing with multiple ground defense skills assigned together with fury. The multiples of ground defense were protecting RL, piercing canons, finca, mortars, while fury dealt insane damage. These skills overpowered the level - that I believe was by design. Not fair.

zecke2

I had hard time dealing with multiple ground defense skills assigned together with fury. The multiples of ground defense were protecting RL, piercing canons, finca, mortars, while fury dealt insane damage. These skills overpowered the level - that I believe was by design. Not fair.
You are right !
Strange that nobody see it . Skill are unfair .
This game has nothing to do with strategy like boom beach. It now only how many money you will pay.

zecke2

Yes I did Darwin squat with Flashbang I kill 90 percent. If not put 1-2 quicas in squad with Flashbang and you kill all
I try it with 25s flashbang and laQuica and have no chance. I think i am not a bad player . But special skill combinations with right sicarios are not what i will see in this game . And there we are. UNFAIR GAMEPLAY. NO BALANCE.. ONLY PAY TO WIN = player leave this game .
All innovations from community pushed away . And here in forum are many good and easy to do ideas.

Maniakbn96

I try it with 25s flashbang and laQuica and have no chance. I think i am not a bad player . But special skill combinations with right sicarios are not what i will see in this game . And there we are. UNFAIR GAMEPLAY. NO BALANCE.. ONLY PAY TO WIN = player leave this game .
All innovations from community pushed away . And here in forum are many good and easy to do ideas.
Which units u used?
And I am with you

zecke2

Which units u used?
And I am with you
mostly gordos and rpgs. try it also with flacos and fuegos. special skill combinations with right sicarios are nearly impossible.
but i dont give up and try to find a way ,)
UNFAIR GAMEPLAY. NO BALANCE.. ONLY PAY TO WIN thats what i see.And from update to update it is getting worse.

Maniakbn96

Guys forget the calculation I made... it is huge ******** and no counter strategie!!!! Perfect work chase! Guys with Perfect Big Bang skill sets are no deploy everyone... does not matter if 1 percent ground defence or even 72.... great job ftx!!!