Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New offers

Buhawi

@Chase - FTX Games can we have an option on picking new offers? Instead of waiting for days to expire maybe add option to get other offers. Like the 7star package for $100 being an option, because at times we just pick some $100 offer just because we need the gold, and what comes with it will just be on the inventory.

Buhawi

@Chase - FTX Games can we have an option on picking new offers? Instead of waiting for days to expire maybe add option to get other offers. Like the 7star package for $100 being an option, because at times we just pick some $100 offer just because we need the gold, and what comes with it will just be on the inventory.
@Chase - FTX Games i mean like removing other offers, something players can pick. If gold for refresh is needed so be it. So we can pick what we want. I know there are up to 4 offers 2 $50 ans $100. But if we can change offers, that would be better.

Buhawi

Just give me more fkin gear Chase srsly
dude I did the plata bag. ratio on getting rank7 upgrades are like 1:15-20 bags lol
Rank6 1:10 the least. Agree, we need more gears that are for rank 6 and 7. Not rank 1-4