Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Player

Blink 316

Hey all, started playing a few days ago and really enjoying it, however i have a couple of questions. My Finca is lvl 3 and im nearly ready to upgrade it to level 4 but im having issuesd with my resources. Pretty much from the get go, my product, cash and wood have been maxed out with nothing to spend it on, is this normal? Or am i missing something that i should be spending it on? Ive bought every map opening on the map that i can see but all my attacks atm get no gains as im at capacity.

Also, is there a beginners guide anywhere to help me get started?

Cheers

Renan

You need bigger storage to keep more resources or an extra builder or two to be able to upgrade a couple of buildings at once. I have 3 builders at level 47, it's more than enough since the higher your buildings level the more resources required to upgrade buildings.

Unfortunately, I haven't found any decent guide for beginners. It's more effective once you join an established cartel and get tips from the more experienced players. Some basic suggestions from my side:
  • Focus on upgrading your offense first. Prioritize your offensive sicarios. Also Helipad & Training Camp should always be upgraded after leveling up your Finca.
  • Pick one or two different troops you'd like to use and keep training them. It's never a good idea to upgrade troops you don't need/want to use in the future. I suggest gordo & fuego since both work like wonders with any of the missile/firebomb/flashbang/energy sicarios.
  • Save your XPs! Don't level up if you're not ready. Stop upgrading unnecessary buildings. Keep in mind that you get more resources from raiding player bases rather than your own production.
  • Depending on your attacking style, always try to prevent too many casualties when raiding someone. I've found a decent balance at my level to not be frustrated by troops regeneration time. More casualties = longer waiting time.
  • Don't forget to keep delivering products, never have your plane just sitting there and doing nothing. You will need as many platas as possible.
  • Spend your gold wisely!

Blink 316

Awesome, cheers for the reply mate. Yeah ive been saving all my gold to buy a 2nd builder, im at 450 gold atm, so just 50 to go.

What do you mean by saving XP? Ive been playing it like i play clash, upgrading every building before i upgrade my finca to the next level? am i doing that wrong?

ive literally just built my training camp to be able to upgrade troops, i aint tried these gordos yet, all ive been using are flacos, are they no good?

my sicarios i got atm are Juan Pablo, Octavia, Antonia and Lady. I use Octavia and Antonia as the leaders of my army camp and Juan Pablo is in between my 2 guard towers defending my base, that about right?

Renan

2 builders sound about right too. I forgot why I decided to get a 3rd builder though.

What I meant by saving XPs is when you upgrade things you get XPs. Everytime you level up you'll get stronger bases to destroy. You don't want to reach a particular level but struggle to take out players around your level right? That's why I suggested to focus on offense before anything else.

I'm not saying flacos aren't good. But if you don't have a decent flashbang squad, you will get too many casualties. They are not the durable troops. I love my gordos because even when I deploy on a tough base, I don't get too many casualties but that's just my opinion.

Yep that's what everyone gets when they start playing. Keep working and you'll get better sicarios eventually.

Bogan

Don’t build motars, labs or flamethrowers. They all become useless and not needed later in the game.

NetGuruINC

I'm lvl 53, best advice I can give you is build up your offense FIRST, in the beginning your base will always be hit so don't trip, what YOU need to be able to do is successfully attack ANY base on your map. If you build up your defense and have no offense your base will be secure but you won't be able to hit anyone.

And hitting and taking over resource centers is the name of the game. Once you got your offense on point, then build up your base defense