Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New raid this friday new sicario/Diego?

Honeybadger

A new friday will arrive this friday also a new sicario for increase in missle damage. Cant wait to add him to my no deploy team. Heres the news post. What do you guys think do we need a other missle damage sicario?. I recently just startes no deploying few weeks ago so i dont mind him or mind getting no deployed im always using a shield

Attachments

Revilo

Oh, this is great! I can't help but admire this cunning stunt :cool:
"we are listening to player feedback so we decided to decrease (nerf) the abilities of Diego sicario to keep the game in balance"
and off the record "to all our valued customers that liked to no deploy - what a coincidence - we just released Brosko sicario!"
They finally found a way to make both parties happy - greatest company ever! ;):D:D:D:confused:

Last edited:

Honeybadger

A new friday will arrive this friday also a new sicario for increase in missle damage. Cant wait to add him to my no deploy team. Heres the news post
"we are listening to player feedback so we decided to decrease (nerf) the abilities of Diego sicario to keep the game in balance"
and of the record "to all our valued customers that liked to no deploy - what a coincidence - we just released Brosko sicario!"
They finally found a way to make both parties happy - greatest company ever! ;):D:D:D:confused:
you couldnt have sumed up the situation any better

Cruzzer

and of the record "to all our valued customers that liked to no deploy - what a coincidence - we just released Brosko sicario!"
Well that's EXACTLY what they did with the skill sets. They came out with the nerf for the missile and firebomb no deploy strategy, and in the very same update, they also gave a way to beef the missile and firebomb no deploy strategy as a nerf to the nerf. o_O

Dan

It's just Diego in another shell, u expecting more? :rolleyes: Just like flare = widow..

PUZZLE

LOL. The whole separate event just for one sic. LOL. Easier to get Diego.

EgregiousParagon.

I can see the game improvements already, it is no longer saying:

"Once you start the raid, you won be able to change deployed units"

Mike Toreno

Brosko coupled with Flare, Sic. Contracts are rare . Can we unlock this new Sicarios in the Mission/story.

EgregiousParagon.

I feel like a total looser. Our top leader spent less than 5 minutes on 25 outposts.

I wounder if it was no deploy. Can't wait for update and new record. See if someone can beat 3 minutes.

Or may be FTX will offer new button "Win Event", that way paying customers don't even have to bother with playing.

topLeader.jpg

Honeybadger

I feel like a total looser. Our top leader spent less than 5 minutes on 25 outposts.

I wounder if it was no deploy. Can't wait for update and new record. See if someone can beat 3 minutes.

Or may be FTX will offer new button "Win Event", that way paying customers don't even have to bother with playing.

View attachment 1263
I get 6mins and 30 seconds on raids now difculty normal though. when i attack in this raid ill make it my goal to get 4mins and 54 seconds or lower.

EgregiousParagon.

My outpost loading time 15 seconds and 6 seconds finalization screen. That along is 7.5 minutes. With 0 seconds left for fighting the level. I assume even with 4 seconds Just to attack finca I could never win this event thingy.

Revilo

I could never win this event thingy.
yeah, me neither. fastest I ever had was just under 45m. I just backed the wrong horse - fire bombs instead of Diego and missiles. but still 3rd place :D
I think hitting the highest milestone reward is more important than actual rank in the event. the differences in rss are not that much and Champion chest's are not what they used to be anyway ...

Last edited:

Revilo

What do I need to do to hit the highest milestone? Because I keep coming in like 1192 short of 1200.
as you are almost there you probably only need some slight changes

1) Fire Bombs/Missiles maxed. outpost layout is always the same. by now I know exactly where to drop FBs and where to missile to get most/all of the heavy stuff out of the way before deploying

2) Troop selection. 1 squad of Gordos + 3 squads of Fuegos and in combination with 1) I hardly lose any guys

3) for me this has made all the difference: before destroying the checkpoint finca I group all my troops together, freeze them with a flashbang and hit them with multiple MedPacks. this way I always get like 9-10 bonus points on health.

Reactions: Del

TajKyH

you have brosko chest with contracts. but i dont understand why would anyone pay for this. Everyone already have enought deigos for sure