Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New sicario

EgregiousParagon.

Thanks for the Forta sicario to reduce finca nuking issues. But it appears to only include missiles and not firebombs. That is silly.

Screenshot_20180125-041420.jpg

Last edited:

TheBaron

Yep it clearly says only for missiles. Not to seem ungrateful or something, but FTX did exactly what I was afraid of; trying to solve the huge 'nodeploy' issue with one simple sicario and..OK, with a new talent for that purpose too. The real question is, is it worth to ditch one/more reapers or butchers for Forta? Hope this new sicario makes a huge impact on the game tho.

TheImmortal

firebombs on a future update, for another fee lol, after everyone that has BB on diegos/broskos puts them on scorpios/brones/whatnot.

TheBaron

This or they may don't wanna hurt 'firebomb' people, cuz getting scorpions require (most of the times) money, instead of diegos who can easily be obtained by anyone.

Daniel89

Well thank God I have 8 scorpions with perfect talents lol..... Thanks for nothing @Chase - FTX Games y don't u just stop bro you are digging yourself in a deeper hole haha

EgregiousParagon.

Well thank God I have 8 scorpions with perfect talents lol..... Thanks for nothing @Chase - FTX Games y don't u just stop bro you are digging yourself in a deeper hole haha
We all do. I can switch to scorpions that is the point. It takes 10k for talents +5k skills gold to dress her up, just to see everyone switching from missiling to firebombing. Awesome job.

I2el3ell

@Chase - FTX Games i hope this new sicario is a mistake(joke). I appreciate that you worked on something but its just plain wrong. If its true that it is only about missiles everyone of us old guys get out the scorpions that you nerfed while back and just nd again. If ftx would do one time something not to look stupid it should change this immediatly!!

And if you would take the time, please post a response.

TheImmortal

I'm definitely not investing that same ~60k to switch them to Scorpios, only to have @Chase - FTX Games block that again. I've been fooled around by this 'business' and I'm going to cut the looses now. For real, this time.

I've never ever seen a greedier approach and imbalance in a game i played. They can simply render thousands and thousands of euros useless with just an update. This is no longer for me :)

LE: I understand the need to 'patch things up', but this would've made sense only if you would've released a missile AND firebomb blocker at the same time. You didn't, and that's plain wrong.

ElCapiton

@Chase - FTX Games i hope this new sicario is a mistake(joke). I appreciate that you worked on something but its just plain wrong. If its true that it is only about missiles everyone of us old guys get out the scorpions that you nerfed while back and just nd again. If ftx would do one time something not to look stupid it should change this immediatly!!

And if you would take the time, please post a response.
Exactly my thoughts. All the older players will just take their scorpions off the shelf, dust them off and it’s back to square one.

My suggestion many moons back was to upgrade the Finca relative to player levels. It has been ignored up until recently. It just makes no sense a level 52 can take down a level 65. I know this is really only applicable in wars but nevertheless the scales are right off.

Please balance this game out.

lamaJ

Just wait until your scorpion ready to bombing. After they get your money. They will introduce sicario for reduce firebombs. I mean that buddy. They will. Just wait and see. So my suggestion. Dont do anything beside make a flashbang unit.

IvanZG

Great job @Chase - FTX Games . now everyone will have new sicario + 100% talent of missile reduce for finca + ground defense x6. and missiles are useless. can't even take down rocket louncher or pirs or nerv with 2-3 missiles.

give us gold spent on missiles becouse we can't use them any more.

(btw, I have quicas and lawyers etc. for attack with flashbang, still I can take down I believe all players in game but why did you make missiles useless???)

lamaJ

So like my friend said. Spread virus and they will offer the anti virus. Ciao

LAGRIMA

wasted or time and money i do have a perfect firebomb squad all talents of 20% firebomb whit 52% big bangs pluss a misille squad whit all 20% missile damage pluss 52% big bangs jajaja they want everybody to wasted money on that new sicario now then they come out whit a new sicario for bombs so you wasted more money to stop no deploy that crazy you getting rob whit out a gun jajajaja good job ftx all about money

TheBaron

Some people are saying that now diegos will be useless..how so? So the rest of us who didn't spend a buncha money to just 4hit fincas are idiots? Diegos are still solid, u guys saying that, just gotta use a lil bit of ur brain and start hitting rockets or switch to flashbang. When your only playstyle is nodeploy, of course you got pretty much destroyed now, but thats fair imo. FTX left a window open for Scorpions now, so here we go whining again...

I2el3ell

Some people are saying that now diegos will be useless..how so? So the rest of us who didn't spend a buncha money to just 4hit fincas are idiots? Diegos are still solid, u guys saying that, just gotta use a lil bit of ur brain and start hitting rockets or switch to flashbang. When your only playstyle is nodeploy, of course you got pretty much destroyed now, but thats fair imo. FTX left a window open for Scorpions now, so here we go whining again...
Sorry mate, i dont want to argue with you like i Said on the post before No deploy wont stop, you Switch to scorpions and Go on.
Since im playing from beginning im knowing a lot of people besides me that have perfect scorpions.

They left it open because of what? Earning more Money and putting in some sic again After 6 months? Common if you have that much over to be screwed over ill send you my iban, ill accept donations.

TheBaron

They left it open because of what? Earning more Money and putting in some sic again After 6 months? Common if you have that much over to be screwed over ill send you my iban, ill accept donations.
I won't consider them dumb to do that by ignorance (they' ve been playing us like puppets since the beginning of this game) so I will go the money-factor statement. As I said in another post, Scorpions unlike Diegos, earned them lotta money and maybe they don't want to disappoint these people, now they even encourage them to use them and destroy everyone. Of course, even more money now from players who don't own strong Scorpions or want to make them even stronger.

PS; If they actually make another sicario later for firebomb counter, everyone will just quit and this time for good. That would be the biggest joke of this 'pump and dump' strategy and FTX better not do that, even if it will balance the game once and for all.

lamaJ

I won't consider them dumb to do that by ignorance (they' ve been playing us like puppets since the beginning of this game) so I will go the money-factor statement. As I said in another post, Scorpions unlike Diegos, earned them lotta money and maybe they don't want to disappoint these people, now they even encourage them to use them and destroy everyone. Of course, even more money now from players who don't own strong Scorpions or want to make them even stronger.

PS; If they actually make another sicario later for firebomb counter, everyone will just quit and this time for good. That would be the biggest joke of this 'pump and dump' strategy and FTX better not do that, even if it will balance the game once and for all.
Like i said on other thread. They will introduce for counter firebombs maybe in 3 months. We know how ftx play now.

TheImmortal

Why are Scorpions the 'hard limit'? Is not like stuffing Diegos/Broskos with BBs didn't require dice (...gold!) nor talents (...uhm, gold). Imho, if people stays on when they basically render missilers useless, they shouldn't quit when they render Scorpions useless. And if they will, then...hypocrisy much? :p

DDRR

Like our friends did say; they are like a virus company, they spread the virus and let you pay for the anti-virus

Dr.D.Fence

We all do. I can switch to scorpions that is the point. It takes 10k for talents +5k skills gold to dress her up, just to see everyone switching from missiling to firebombing. Awesome job.

I dont need to switch as I have been using the firebomb energy combo to destroy almost any base with No deploy and it will continue. FTX your so dumb and took you weeks to figure this solution out? OMG you guys are pathetic... muahahahahaha