Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New statue «SMUGGLER CHALLENGE»

Doods1985

nothing says more "we really want to finish all possible ideas about how to grab every penny possible from you" than making a statue about the ONLY thing left in game untouched since the beggining of earth started its rotation , funny thing is this game called NARCOS and it has exactly zero focus on drugs , well , 1% maybe , we all know its just something we click on to pass the time and get some platas , and 100% of players get their storage full about 95% of the time .
Couldve improved drugs shippments, but no
Couldve improved buildings thats holds drugs , but no
Couldve impleminted new drug types just for the lolz ! But no
New events involving drugs and/or how to obtain them to exchange with nice prizes , but no
Couldve just change the airplane shape !!!

No , we just got an event that you have to spent gold so you speedup your shipments , because you know what ? Sicario level up challenge now became bit dull , everyone got proper platas and massive sicario count from the wheel event and the spending gets less . Its time to put something that we cant get around. Like shipments .

My advise , for eho ever got a hint of soul and dignity in him , for whats its worth of words , do not spend money . I know many will roll his eyes upon this and call me out , just open the game and take a second perspective and look : tell me something fair for each and every player equally ? Tell me one good update happend since nerfing FB sicarios and removing paratroopers from events (in terms of balancing the game) ? Stop spending and let the greed suffer on its own , because no matter what you think , you are getting ahead of the game ? You got the best of the best ? Flash news , its tepmroary , and whatever you do they will counter it and someone else will have what you dont have and you will just be caught in the endless spending scheme for ever and ever , stop spending , for your sake and for the rest of us . Till they start thinking this game really needs some fundamental changes that makes it great again like before and everyone gets his own perks like any game intended to be, stop spending, and the changes will come.

DDRR

That is indeed the only way.
But i see spenders all around me. So it will take some time.

ipasher

What a wall of useless text.
All freeware games are just the same. If you want a game where money doesn’t mean anything then play games that you pay for by buying, however the game might disappoint you. Or if you want a constant improvement then play games that are given by subscription like a game that just released beta of it’s Vanilla version.

There are manhours behind those so anticipated by you updates and those manhours should be payed somehow.

If it’s not you paying for it, then someone else gonna do it and receive outcome for what he spent.

As I can’t find a button ‘donate’ in this forum, then there are players who understand the rules and accept the offer given. And amount of those players is enough.

And about an event. Previous (not spending platas, but one before) was more interesting as involved more aspects of the game, on the other hand it’s statue was better. This week statues aren’t something to spend for.

Narcobuster

I have a few thoughts on the new challenge:
- completely agree with what you guys have said, however I think we have to remember FTX are running a business at the end of the day, so naturally there’s always going to be the option to buy gold and get the points.

- not sure why event plata wasn’t included. I think if they included it but put an expiry time on it then it would encourage people to use it and not hoard it.

- I like the balance of the statues and winnings. For me it would be nice to come first, but wouldn’t be too disheartened by the 2-3rd slot given what’s on offer, so if I am grouped with a big spender, there’s still a good chance of getting something decent.

Thus in all I think it’s a nice change to the usual rush to use plata and actually by offering a range of rewards which on the whole are decent for places 1-3 I think we can be pleased with. I just hope to get more dice from any winnings!!

Doods1985

All freeware games are just the same. If you want a game where money doesn’t mean anything then play games that you pay for by buying, however the game might disappoint you. Or if you want a constant improvement then play games that are given by subscription like a game that just released beta of it’s Vanilla version.

There are manhours behind those so anticipated by you updates and those manhours should be payed somehow.

If it’s not you paying for it, then someone else gonna do it and receive outcome for what he spent.

As I can’t find a button ‘donate’ in this forum, then there are players who understand the rules and accept the offer given. And amount of those players is enough.

And about an event. Previous (not spending platas, but one before) was more interesting as involved more aspects of the game, on the other hand it’s statue was better. This week statues aren’t something to spend for.
I believe you missunderstood the idea about the (wall of useless text) by defining my words as (I don't want any aspect of the game to be paid for) , which is completely wrong, I find it interesting that most of your replies here and in other threads goes under (game have business and must to be paid for) taking things out of context and talking like a hidden FTX member sort-off but in a none-official way.

Firstly, no one, not now or previously have complained about the existence of the game currency, we are implying the fact that this game still needs a massive amount of fixes that are been replaced with more Un-needed stuff like sicarios and statues, we do understand that every single game paid or not will have and will still have in the future some things to be upgraded, replaced, modified or removed, and there will be always players that will not be happy about the game no matter how fair or unfair it is in the current being.

What you don't understand obviously and keep repeating the same defense plead is that the direction this game developers have taken past year, in the way that effects the players inside the game, no need to start talking about ND and excessive FB damage and the eternal matchmaking issue and league and David's and sicario organizing and the week-off updates , New repetitive sicarios and unbalancing Warden towers , I guess all these things doesn't matter to you as you figured your way against it and you are happy with what you've spent already. But this thread to cut the chase a bit regarding making more useless events that doesn't serve anyone but the greed aspect of the game makers, instead of making everything even remotely reliable for anyone here, paying or none paying clients. Hope my point is clear now! And forgive the spelling mistakes if any as an in hurry here .

Have good day!

Edit : forgot to say that I do apologize (if) my thread at first implied something I didn't mean to and a misunderstanding happened because of it, I blame language barrier, sometimes I have difficulties translating my thoughts into proper english.

Last edited:

DDRR

You are completely missing the point here. But there is no need to bring it up again.

ipasher

Statues will be there. Period. Because they’re something that makes constant weekly income. If someone doesn’t want to spend, then with high probability no statue for him.

Now if we’re clear with it, what makes you think this event is worse than previous one? As for me this event is not interesting as I mentioned before - given statue is not something I’m personally interested in. And the whole event is not affecting any other aspect of the game than speeding up deliveries. But anyway it’s better than spending resources for upgrading useless sicarios, because with some improvements (more game features involved like in SpringChallenge event) it may become more interesting. And more importantly it is a different event.

No translation problems, I’m not a native speaker either. But because you take too much attention at something being given to ppl who spend money and a differentiation between spenders and non spenders it’s getting hard to find what you’re coming with initially.

ACK Kappa

Doesn't matter anyway as they are now advising you cant have Two EL Patron statues on your Base, Great work FTX why Destroy a Gold statue to now replace with a Lesser 1.... Those that work hard should be Rewarded with both Statues........

DDRR

Doesn't matter anyway as they are now advising you cant have Two EL Patron statues on your Base, Great work FTX why Destroy a Gold statue to now replace with a Lesser 1.... Those that work hard should be Rewarded with both Statues........
Its alwYs the same, no communication. Its all for nothing this statue. Depressing

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
To @ACK Kappa and @DDRR , I have confirmed with the developers, yes you can only have one of each kind of Statue on your Base. So only one El Patron Statue at a time. But you can have one El Patron and one El Padrino for example. My apologies that this was not communicated more clearly.