Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New talent

Val Entino

seriously ? New talent again ? building dammage + C4.

Now Building dammage talent is useless... ??

copyninja

seriously ? New talent again ? building dammage + C4.

Now Building dammage talent is useless... ??
as explained in a different thread, all this while, there always has been 2 different traits. the only difference is that it is properly renamed with the recent change.

all the building damage talents you've added to sicarios includes C4 and mines and doesn't include guerrilla weapons.

Ice cream

Yeah,it's just renamed talent.All time it was talent like on Butcher for buildings only and talent like on Sebastian and Sapper-for building and mines.

Thamer

I've always known about the difference between Sébastien and Butcher, and that there's two different Buildings Damage traits.
But what I didn't know is that there were two different Buildings Damage talents

all the building damage talents you've added to sicarios includes C4 and mines
That doesn't seem to be true.
My cousin sent me a screenshot of his Butcher which he previously had two 12% Buildings Damage, turns out one affect mines and the other one doesn't.
Screenshot_20180623-050024.jpg

I think All damage talents should include mines, since they were not distinguishable.

NoelAristigueta

I think if it was already known that there were 2 different talents (sebastian and butcher) it is not logical that it is the same for the added talents? At the end they are talents, so is normal that u find 2 differents.

copyninja

I've always known about the difference between Sébastien and Butcher, and that there's two different Buildings Damage traits.
But what I didn't know is that there were two different Buildings Damage talents

My cousin sent me a screenshot of his Butcher which he previously had two 12% Buildings Damage, turns out one affect mines and the other one doesn't.
View attachment 2466

I think All damage talents should include mines, since they were not distinguishable.
Didn't know that either. Thanks for the screenshot.

Thamer

I think if it was already known that there were 2 different talents (sebastian and butcher) it is not logical that it is the same for the added talents? At the end they are talents, so is normal that u find 2 differents.
Yes that would be a logical assumption, but how can you tell which is which if they are under the same name back then? Trial and error with gold?

I imagine a player out there who spent gold to get perfect Damage talents and now finds out not all of them affect mines.
Fortunately I'm not in that situation, but some players might be.

Val Entino

View attachment 2466

I spend many gold to get damage talent. If the old damage talent not have also C4 i stop the game ... sorry for my bad english

X187

Only half of all the damage talents I already had on my defense sics became also for C4 and mines .... So I suppose FTX did this intentionally since we could not get these damage,C4 and mines talents before...
But yes I also knew that with Sapper and Sebastian it also alredy boosted mines and C4 and not with Butcher.
And oh yeah this thursay there will be a new defense sic all damage including guerillas building lol !!!

lamaJ

When sebastian cames out is should be with c4 and mine but they just wrote building damage. Thats ftx wrong thing. So players assumed that its just the same with butcher that has bigger health.

Barracude

I had an Aria once upon a time, with butcher credentials. I added max talents and skills to her, all paid for including Aria herself.

She looked nice in between my butchers.

Only ftx revised her to negative flaco, leaving me with whatever they had meant her to be.

The compensation offered was a fraction of what I spent. So I didn't take it.

It has made me more careful about what I want to buy. And that's maybe a good thing for me.

lamaJ

No. Bud.. aria cames out with negative flaco. Because of some error they changed it to % damage. And after its fixed they back Aria to what suppose to be

ELpatron50

TALENTS or TRAITS WTF does this mean?

Damage Calculation is SCREWED by MAINTENANCE Crews,
Operation is suspended after this NEW TALENTS were launched !

Mines should be NERFED cos our damage talent fails to correctly produce the precise damage .

Val Entino

it's not normal that players have to paid for your errors FTX. We can not guessed if a damage talent has C4 or not before the update ! I use a lot €€€ for get perfect damage talent and now i have to pay again because my damage talent not include C4...

it's the same that you buy a car of 100ch and 2 months later the manufacturer announces that your car is only 50 horses ...

Sorry for my bad english

Again a way to make money...

i'am going to stop the game right now..