Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

new update and event...

Sp4rky1426

Great just what's needed "an event"?? I'd prefer an update that fixed the issues that the players here are talking about!!
This forum is maintained by FTX so we are the voice of the players! That you haven't got many people that have decided to actually join and voice opinions isn't our fault so in my opinion if you don't take part in polls or post threads then that's your fault! Don't be quoting people that don't actually join in the discussions.. So when I hear support saying about all these other players being happy?? Means nothing, where are these Happy players on the forum? Tell them to come join and actually prove their existence by voting..
All I see are negative polls and issues being voiced and no one at FTX actually standing up an addressing them.. The forum is for interaction between players and staff!! Where the Fu** are the staff?? Maybe they e been kidnapped and that's what the event is for?? Raising gold for the ransom???:)

ElDiabllo

Chase only answer in bugs topic...i think :oops:
this forum need more admin quick

Last edited: